1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Old Earl bust, FER miniatures

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by franck edet, Mar 20, 2018.

1. franck edet A Fixture

Canada
    hello friends,
    as I was hitting a wall with my other project i thought it was time to "forget it" for some times. So I dug into my stash for something totally different. Got the FER Viking bust waiting, historically : a total disaster as there are absolutely no evidence of horns on helmets, attaches for the cloak are ... well... nothing but fantasy ... so I told myself : let's go with BIG horns :) (the original ones are ridiculous, those are the spare i got with my Arena Rex Bull rider), Then i added some chain to increase the kind of "Romantic" way of depicting Vikings ... well here I am now :)

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg
    primed and ready for fun :)
  2. lespauljames Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Nice mods, I didn't realise the bust was that small ! Good luck and happy painting
    J
  3. franck edet A Fixture

Canada
    thanks J, yes the bust is just a little bit bigger than 1/16th ...