1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Nutsplanet`s new release, Berserk!! for november

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Nutsplanet, Nov 25, 2014.

1. Nutsplanet A Fixture

South-Korea
    Hello Planeteers!!

Already it passed few weeks since we updated previous releases. Time is flew so fast.
    We are proudly announce Nutsplanet`s new release, 'Berserk' for November. As always, this had been sculpted by Jun-sik Ahn and is on Myeong-ha`s hands right now for box-art painting.

Here is a little specification of this bust,
    Scale : 1/10
    Material : Grey resin
    Pieces : 12 including wire

Soon will be released with gorgeous box-art by Myeong-ha Hwang.

We always are open to listen to you, so please feel free to ask or tell us anything about it via nutsplanet@gmail.com

Thanks for watching and we hope you to enjoy painting!!

NP-b012gray01.jpg NP-b012gray02.jpg NP-b012gray003.jpg NP-b012gray04.jpg NP-b012gray05.jpg NP-b012gray06.jpg NP-b012gray07.jpg NP-b012gray08.jpg NP-b012gray09.jpg NP-b012gray10.jpg
  2. tonydawe A Fixture

Australia
    Wow. This will become a classic bust and will fill competition tables around the world.
    lopee and napoleonpeart like this.
  3. sd0324 PlanetFigure Supporter

Oh man, I cannot wait to paint this one.

Steve Deyo
  4. Gary D PlanetFigure Supporter

Canada
    Can't wait to get my hands on one too!
  5. SPrimeau Active Member

United-States
    That's the ticket!
    spectacular bust, must have for sure!
    Scott
  6. FigureLover A Fixture

Australia
    Love the slight feel of motion with the swinging pendant. The bear head is the best I've ever seen
    Ben
  7. offo A Fixture

Very nice sculptur. Palo
  8. ellie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    very nice indeed great sculpt well done

Ian
  9. Oldironsides Guest

United-Kingdom
    A Scandinavian wolf in bear's clothing. Fantastic sculpting.

Mark
  10. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Absolutely agree with Tony, this one has 'classic' written all over it. Just when we were wondering whether Nuts Planet could raise the bar any higher.

- Steve
  11. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Guys ,

Now what is there not to like about this one ..that bear fur looks awesome and the styled beard

Definately going to appear on many competition tables as others have said

Bring on the box art ...soon

Thanks for sharing

Nap
  12. brian A Fixture

Scotland
    Cracking bust,but the challenge on painting ,will be the bearskin ,as it's not as straightforward as it seems.I'll wait until the box art paint job and see how many multiple colours that will be used from their artist.The problem being for us lesser mortals is that it would be too easy to end up with a bland paint job on this fella's fur.
    Brian
    napoleonpeart likes this.
  13. Jimbo A Fixture

England
    Oh bugger here I go again!.....another on the wish list!...absolutely superb sculpt(y)
    Cheers
    Jim
    napoleonpeart likes this.
  14. swralph A Fixture

Great looking bust.
  15. Blue Thunder A Fixture

Portugal
    Nuts is leading! :) What a great Norse barbarian!

Guys, please also look at the links placed here by Kevin ... someone out there is deteriorating the value of my collection and the amount of your sales. I just bought the Damien Lewis bust and now I see a knock off flooding the market. We are united in this ... once and for all shut this frigging gate down!
  16. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Blue Thunder: Aside from being aware of the issue (which I think most people on here are now) and continuing to buy the 'real deal' from the legit producers, there's not a lot that can be done by any of us on here about Chinese knock-offs, and it's pointless losing sleep over them. It is a problem that is by no means unique to the scale modelling industry, and until the Chinese government decides to do something about it (and they don't seem too bothered), it will unfortunately continue.

But to get back on topic, as Brian says that bearskin will be a deceptively challenging paint and I'm looking forward to seeing some of pF's master brushsmiths have at it.

- Steve
  17. Blue Thunder A Fixture

Portugal
    Ups Steve... the mentioned link is from Europe :) . The problem's origin is not a country, unfortunately to many, it is above borders.

And the West civilian is having a deceiving perception of China - in many fields they are now leading innovation (how about this statement as a punch in the belly), because 20 years ago Western greed taught the most ancient organized society of the world how to manufacturer, and they really learned well. Now China is cropping from past harvest and Sony, Nokia, Grundig, Phillips, Dell and so on and so on and so on are falling in flames ... and many Westerns are getting in line in front of unemployment balconies.

But, just like you said - let the thread flow regularly :happy:
  18. Kirtles Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Looking forward to seeing this one painted up. I agree with Brian - the bearskin will be a challenge.
    Steve
    www.skminiatures.co.uk
  19. ghamilt1 A Fixture

Canada
    Bear.png
    What an outstanding sculpt. I usually don't go in for the vikings, but the challenge to represent the texture of grizzly bear's fur (you get a sense from the image) is going to be too much fun to pass up. I agree we are going to see a lot of these on the competiton tables in 2015.

Just a thought; maybe this would be a good theme for a planet figure group build? We haven't done one of those in ages....:unsure:
  20. Wayneb A Fixture

United-States
    First piece in my short (almost 4 yrs) period of painting that I can honestly say that this is a must have for me.Maybe if I stare at it long enough the feeling will go away.....or get worse.......great piece........Wayne