1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Nutsplanet February new release!

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Nutsplanet, Feb 24, 2018.

1. Nutsplanet A Fixture

South-Korea
    Hello all!
    We are really pleased to announce February new release, Succubus! Beautifully sculpted by Jun sik Ahn and painted by Myeong ha Hwang.
    Hope you like [IMG]:)

Sculptor : Jun Sik Ahn
    Painter : Myeong Ha Hwang
    Scale : 1/12
    Pieces : 7
    Material : Grey resin

Already available at www.nutsplanet.com

NP-b033color01.jpg NP-b033color02.jpg NP-b033color03.jpg NP-b033color04.jpg NP-b033color05.jpg NP-b033color06.jpg NP-b033color07.jpg NP-b033color08.jpg
    Reptor, Kevtk135, marco55 and 5 others like this.
  2. Nap Moderator

England
    That's an interesting sculpt

The wings seem to frame the figure ....sure it will be popular

Nice artwork as well especially the fleshtones

Thanks for sharing

Nap

PS Will there be any future historical releases from Nuts ?
    captnenglish likes this.
  3. kagemusha A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Sorry but that just doesn't have the usual Nuts impact.....somewhat 'cartoony' IMHO
    Jeff T and Old johnny like this.
  4. franck edet A Fixture

Canada
    this will surely be of the usual great quality of nuts planet figures but : the wings and tail attachements should have been way more integrated with the body. they look like an halloween costume more than actual physical attributes to me.
    IF i was to paint this one i guess i would use some putty to fill the plugs and paint her without wings and tail.
    Huw63 likes this.
  5. Alex A Fixture

Canada
    I would like Nuts planet to produce a beautiful woman bust without pointed ears, wings, etc. something more mature, like a Cleopatra, Nefertiti, Etc.
  6. REMOVED PlanetFigure Supporter

The piece seems derivative..and awkward around tail..hand..Alex says it..let’s see something with character..green hair has been done to death..
    Alex likes this.
  7. Barrie Harris Active Member

United-Kingdom
    I agree with Alex & Old johnny , lets have females with character ,and interest .
    Barrie(Newbee)
    Alex and Old johnny like this.
  8. Jimbo A Fixture

England
    She looks good to me, I like the way the wings wrap around but would have preferred it in 1/10-1/9 scale rather than 1/12.
    (y)
    Cheers
    Jim
    Alex likes this.