1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Nuts Planet Viking Berserk 1/10 scale

Discussion in 'Brutal Honesty - Critique Center' started by Bigmick, Jun 15, 2015.

1. Bigmick Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Well he's been in WIP and completed kits so I thought I'd slide him and in here as well.
    My second bust, Nuts Planet Viking Shieldmaiden was the first, learnt a lot painting her and learnt loads doing this one, mainly buy pre painted lol. All done with Vallejo acrylics and Tamiya transparent orange for the jewellery and X22 clear for the eyes. I wasn't sure about posting after seeing the work by Myeong Ha Hwang and Rompy but we all have to start somewhere, I also need to learn how to photograph them properly.
    Regards.
    Mick.

Attached Files:

Rompy likes this.
  2. Rompy Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Great job Mick :)

Love the tattoos !
  3. Bigmick Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Thank you very much, I found your paint a real inspiration, everyone has their own interpretation of the colours but yours aren't as dark, if that makes sense.
    I "borrowed" the designs from the tattoos found on a Scythian chieftain, the stag on his right arm and the ram on his left.[IMG]
    Regards.
    Mick.
    Rompy likes this.