1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

[Nov 26, 2017] BUGLE CALL .....26th NOVEMBER 2017 (Nailsea)

Discussion in 'Figure Shows, Workshops and Events' started by Nap, Jan 14, 2017.

BUGLE CALL .....26th NOVEMBER 2017
Start Date: Nov 26, 2017 10:00 AM
End Date: Nov 26, 2017 05:00 PM
Time zone: Europe/London +00:00 GMT

Mizzymead Rd
Nailsea BS48 2HN

Link (optional):
None

Confirmed Attendees: 4
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
The following users have RSVP'd "Yes": 4
The following users have RSVP'd "Maybe":
  1. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Guys

My pleasure to confirm that this years Bugle Call will be happening again ...with more to look at and do ....details will follow of course ...clubs are booking ....at the show last year!

If anyone want further information please do contact me
  2. Nap Moderator

England
    Here is the flyer with contact details got both clubs and trade

Look forward to seeing as many there as possible ...PF will have display space

Nap image.jpeg
    Nicolaos likes this.
  3. garyhiggins A Fixture

England
    AntissssssiPpationnnnnnn dear boy, all part of the BugleCall experience .
    Regards, Gary.

P S Don't forget, there's a biscuit nicker about :nailbiting:. If you value your digestives, keep them well hidden. Mm
    napoleonpeart likes this.
  4. Viking Bob PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Got this one booked.
  5. Walks Active Member

Might try and get to this one, been to a few in the past (always good shows) but different location if I recall ?
    Kevin...PF stand to display figures ?
  6. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Walks

Good to have you look at this mate

Yes it's was a different location this is so much better , access , free parking , lighting brilliant , onsite catering ( bacon rolls etc) , demos and so much more .

A show for all modellers

PF had 1 table last year , this year it will be 2 ..be nice for PF members to bring stuff for display and meet up , all are welcome .

Hope to see you there and any others who wish to come along , if you need any further info pm me or e mail ( details on flyer)

Nap
    garyhiggins likes this.
  7. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Guys

Bit of an update ..I will be sending the invites out for this years show very soon

PF will have display space ..a new table layout but as always we are fine tuning on the day if needed !

We will be having reenactors again this year ..with a medieval theme ...the group are working on their display at this moment .

Due to being a very small club in numbers we will try no competition. this year but have a award for the BEST CLUB DISPLAY ..so get those planned !

This will also allow you and all to fully enjoy the show and both meet and greet everybody

If anyone wants more details let me know please and I look forward to seeing you all this year .

Nap
    garyhiggins and mick3272 like this.
  8. DaddyO A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Looking forward to it Nap :p Will bring some figs too (That is figures rather than soft fruit . . . . although if you really wanted some of those . . .) :D

Paul
    garyhiggins and napoleonpeart like this.
  9. Nap Moderator

England

Look forward to seeing you Paul and asI deal with any contraband ....stand by to be frisked ! ...all in the name of figure hunting !

Spread the word ..about the show !

Nap
    garyhiggins and DaddyO like this.
  10. Nap Moderator

England
    STOP PRESS

Although we won't hold an actual comp as such there will be a few things to award as I have had a very knd offer of 3 signed watercolour prints by none less than Greg Di Franco

BIG THANKS to PF member Kevin Dunne from the Long Island Club for sorting this great opportunity for our show

More info later !

Nap
    Nicolaos, garyhiggins and Viking Bob like this.
  11. Viking Bob PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Soft fruit, do dig rolls count?
  12. Nap Moderator

England

Yep but bring "fig" rolls ...along with your figures !!

Nap
    garyhiggins likes this.
  13. Bob Orr Active Member

United-Kingdom
  14. Bob Orr Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Monster Models and Games also now booked in for Bugle Call 2017. Bob
  15. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Folks

UPDATE

clubs booking well

We will have a award sponsored by NameIt for the BEST CLUB display

And STOP PRESS

We will be having a Medeival reenactment group display including cannon amongst other things ....no jousting though !

If anyone wants to book there club in or needs further info please do contact me either by pm or by e mail on the flyer

Nap
    garyhiggins likes this.
  16. arj A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    The regular travelling element of Plymouth Model Soldier Society will be there.
    We thoroughly enjoyed last year's show and new venue, and are looking forward to November.

Cheers,
    Andrew
    garyhiggins likes this.
  17. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Guys

Invites are starting to go out here is the covering letter with the booking form , any clubs wishing to support let me know ...PF will have a display table(s)

Thanks

Nap

“Just get me to Nailsea for Bugle Call 2017”

Dear Fellow modellers,

After our very successful move to a new location to Nailsea last year the BMSS (Bristol) and South West Figure Modellers are now planning the 2017 show .

We will have our great mix of all modelling types, Fantasy, planes, tanks, Figures , and so much more….. something for all to enjoy .

In addition to the displays we will also have Medieval re-enactors …with period cannon !!!!
    We will be having a best club display award sponsored by “Name It” …and some special prizes … more on this nearer the time.

What else have we at the show:
    •Quality catering
    •Free parking
    •Great company and friendly atmosphere
    •Amazing displays of ALL modelling types
    •Modelling demonstrations
    •Lots of traders all selling the very best in modelling items and also something for the ladies as well with Hare and Honey Bee Designs
    •The town facilities are about 5 minutes walk away from the show location.

It’s our pleasure to invite your club to BC 2017 please provide the following details:

•Club Name………………………………………………………………………………………………

•Contact details ….full address including telephone/email

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
    ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

•Display Space requested (To be confirmed later)..6’/12’/Other

•Power Required Y/N
    •Any special requirements ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
    Thank you for supporting the show

……all suggestions are welcome

……its all done for your enjoyment !!!!

Kev Peart

BMSS/South West Figure Modellers

BC 17 Club Contact

Tel:01380 840475 ( evening’s only please )
  18. Bob Orr Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Traders update, Dragon Badger Models now attending. Bob
  19. Bob Orr Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Avid Reader and S & D Models now confirmed for Bugle Call 2017.
    garyhiggins likes this.
  20. Bob Orr Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Hi here is an updated list of traders booked into Bugle Call so far. Any traders out there looking for trade space can PM me. Cheers, Bob

The Brushman, Jackhill Models, Form-U-Lay, Avid Reader, Western Miniatures, Monster Models and Games, Dragon Badger Models, S & D Miniatures.