1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

News from Nutsplanet

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Nutsplanet, Mar 5, 2015.

1. Nutsplanet A Fixture

South-Korea
    Hi all,
    It`s very meaningful and significant month for Nutsplanet, because New miniatures team, 'Trigger' is joining Nutsplanet as a sub brand.
    Please give us some time to introduce them shortly. Trigger is a team, consisted with people who are focused on 3D designed and printed figures with their long term know-how and enthusiasm in diversed fantsy and gaming miniatures era.
    We hope you like their work and expect their future projects.
    Nutsplanet will launch Trigger`s first project next week along with Nutsplanet`s new release of march.

Here is one of first releases of Trigger, Overwatcher!!

Code : T75001
    3D sculptor : Joo heum Yoon
    Scale : 75mm
    Material : Grey resin
    Pieces : 6 (including round base)
    aaaand the box-art painting will soon be shown.

T75001_Gray_01.jpg T75001_Gray_02.jpg T75001_Gray_03.jpg T75001_Gray_04.jpg
  2. Oldironsides Guest

United-Kingdom
    Nice figure, but I'm not sure about its name. It maybe a problem with translation and should be 'Overseer'.

Mark
  3. Nap Moderator

England
    Very nice work ...agree with Mark about the name ....the Trigger team are off to a great start

Thanks for sharing

Nap
  4. Helm A Fixture

England
    Looks excellent, no problem with name either as Overwatch is often used in gaming as term for opportunity fire.
    Steve
  5. Tommys War A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    I absolutely love this figure ;). Who cares about the name?
  6. gforceman Well-Known Member

Belgium
    Wonderfull! Will trigger also be doing 28mm figures?
    A new name to look out for for sure!

Gino
  7. T-34/85 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    I love everything about this one. A strong female character that still exudes a high level of "hotness" without bare nipples or other lady parts :D (not that there isn't anything wrong with that if done well) Even her gear placement makes sense. One of the main things for me when I go looking for a figure to buy is when I'm forming the palette in my head as to how to paint it, and she exceeds that by leaps and bounds. I will make room for her in the gray army for sure, she might even pull rank on several pieces now.(y)

Tom
    akaryu likes this.