1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

New September: Chronos Miniatures (CHM-54028)

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by CHRONOS, Oct 30, 2014.

1. CHRONOS A Fixture

Russian-Federation
    Landsknecht with a jug, 1550.
    CHM-54028
    Size: 54 mm
    Material: Resin kit
    Sculpted by: Sergienko Evgeny
    Number of parts: 11
    Date release: 10-2014
    Made in Russia

Attached Files:

2. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Fantastic figure! And looks like it will go well with the Seil Models drinking Landsknecht lurking in my stash. They would make a great pairing so I might have to get this one.

- Steve
  3. Tommys War A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    I'm a massive fan of big jugs :whistle: And this is a great figure, beautifully sculpted!
    captnenglish and Rich Sculpts like this.
  4. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    [IMG]
  5. Rich Sculpts A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    I think she just served him :wideyed:

Jugs.jpg

Great figure!
    captnenglish and Gaudin like this.
  6. Gaudin A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Lovely idea, there are a few others kicking around that would make a cracking vignette. Just need couple of wenches ( with big jugs) in 54 mm :D
  7. Helm A Fixture

England
    If only it was bigger the figure that is, not the jugs obviously :angelic: Superbly done sculpt
    Steev
  8. MENTAL DENTAL A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    I'm sure I saw a figure like this produced years ago............Nick Dransfield maybe???

I do like this one(y)
  9. ellie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi David

Yes a figure the same as that was produced quite a while ago but it was a bigger scale. I don't think it was Nick who did it. I'm sure it was Keith Duram and it was a 75mm. I'm sure someone will put us both right.

Ian
  10. feneseges_henceg New Member

Hungary
  11. MENTAL DENTAL A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    That's the one!!!!!:joyful:
  12. CHRONOS A Fixture

Russian-Federation
    Will do battle?
    54 vs. 120 !!!
  13. Jaybo Well-Known Member

United-States
    This is yet another must get from CHRONOS. I will be placing an order at the end of the year because a little birdie tells me of some of their future releases. Great stuff.
  14. jim1215 Active Member

United-States
    working on chronos Spanish conquistador , awesome sculpting and pieces fit well together , looking forward to future releases , wish they were getting into 75mm sizes...atleast they are banging out kits fast ,, seems like you get some great kits and expect more from a company and either they fold or future releases are few and far between
  15. Jaybo Well-Known Member

United-States
    By the way, does anyone recall the fairly recent 54mm release of two Landsknechts playing cards on a drum head?