1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

New - Indian chief - Pegaso models

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by maco61, Apr 19, 2014.

1. maco61 A Fixture

Italy
    TITLE: Indian chief
    CODE :90-062
    SCULPTURE: Ebroin
    PAINTING: Danilo Cartacci
    MATERIAL: White Metal
    PIECES: 30
    WEIGHT: 390
    SIZE: 90
    SCALE: 1:20
    Ciao by Maco

Attached Files:

Martin64, Mike S., Joe55 and 3 others like this.
  2. ATTİLA the HUN Well-Known Member

Turkey
    Great sculpted FİGURE by Master EBROİN, but unfortunately Very very expensive figure.
    May be pegaso this Masterpiece will be produce 75mm size or not???

Thanks for sharing.............
    Steve likes this.
  3. ATTİLA the HUN Well-Known Member

Turkey
    Pegaso made figure lıke a MASERATİ, good produce but you can't BUY it. (Specially 90 mm)
    Steve likes this.
  4. swralph A Fixture

5. bagelman1952 Well-Known Member

England
    Superb figure but shame about the price
    ATTİLA the HUN likes this.
  6. ATTİLA the HUN Well-Known Member

Turkey
    Absolutely Correct......:cry:
  7. scipion94 Well-Known Member

Spain
    Totalmente de acuerdo con vosotros, una magnifica figura, pero los precios de las figuras a 90 mm actualmente son .... muy caros desde mi opinion
  8. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Awesome figure. Not my periode of interest, but for the guys who love this......

Marc
  9. Alex A Fixture

Canada
    in my book, Pegaso offer the best figures in 90mm size and I have at least 3 dozens of their 90mm castings... plus you get an excellent service if you miss some parts. It takes me several months to paint one 90mm figure... so the price doesn't really matter in the end :)
    superb figure !
    Gambler and Martin64 like this.
  10. Johan Kees Active Member

Belgium
    Excellent figure and as usual extremely well painted by Mr. Cartacci.

About the price: if you want to pay peanuts for a miniature figure you cannot demand quality on top, you will only get the so-called monkey in return. My 2 cents...

J;)han
    Gambler likes this.
  11. Martin64 A Fixture

Germany
    Well - if you think back, what a new 90 mm release was worth about fifteen years ago prices have considerably changed. I remember a moan back then, when Pegaso prices reached the "limit" of one Deutsche Mark per milimeter which would be the equivalent to about 45 Euro for a new 90mm-release (- which would be pretty competitve nowadays - ).
    Changed price level is evident outside the hobby zone as well. So no reason to ask Pegaso for a change. It is a problem of our world wide market system and this new currency Euro which was brought to my country against the concerns of the majority of the people. Because of that we were not allowed to vote about this decision.

Back to the model - phantastic quality and painting - and a great possibilty to escape from everyday`s troubles for a while. Wish it would show the figure on horseback but that would increase costs.

Cheers, Martin