1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

New figurines 14/18 by Jean-Marie Danel (JMD) for BLITZ KIT

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Zastrow.cuirassier, May 18, 2018.

1. Zastrow.cuirassier PlanetFigure Supporter

France
    Blitz kit is a French brand producing small kits and figurines on the French army of 14/18 and 1940.
    I invite you to take a look at their website.
    The novelty here is the launch of a new range of figurines:
    Premium, and the first three are sculpted by Jean-Marie Danel, sculptor and owner of the famous JMD brand.
    [IMG]
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]
    These achievements will be available under the label "Premium" with a dissociated packaging; not only for modelers ... the level of finesse is such that they can easily join the work plans of our figurinist friends!
    (PS: the range JMD is now available under the brand HF SIGILLA , owner Eric COULON).
    These three figures represent French gunners (heavy artillery) of the period 1915/1919.
    They are planned to accompany a beautiful gun from the end of the Great War:
    The 220mm Long Schneider Mle 17
    [IMG]
    And this is not the only gun of the great war, so discover the other guns, vehicles and tanks on sale at Blitz Kit
    http://blitz-kit.fr/
    Just for fun, a little overview of their catalog (attention limited edition)
    [IMG]
    Chatillon Panhard
    [IMG]
    FCM36
    [IMG]
    155mm C Schneider Mdl 17 - Wood wheel & Avant train
    I forgot, scale 1/35 °, resin and decals (sometimes)
    [IMG]
    Reptor, Huw63, myouchin and 10 others like this.
  2. Tecumsea PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Not my period but I can still appreciate masterful sculpting.

Keith
    Zastrow.cuirassier likes this.
  3. Mac1966 Well-Known Member

Italy
  4. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi ZC

They are really nice looking pieces , very natural poses particularly the one with his hands in pockets

The equipt looks good as well

Thanks for sharing

Nap
    Zastrow.cuirassier likes this.
  5. ModelCellar A Fixture

Nice !

Blitz-kit makes some really cool stuff. I have all of their WWI artillery pieces. ...the 155mm Schneider, 105mm mdl 13, 120mm De Bange, 145mm Mdl 16, 240mm Mortar, and the coolest one: 280mm Schneider Mortier. ...Plus the Renault Truck. They are all REALLY NICE kits. If you like WWI, you should check them out. I highly recommend them =).

Great job Blitz

regards,
    Paul