1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Naff all to do with modelling

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Ron Tamburrini, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Ron Tamburrini A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    You ask for help and all one gets is Negative waves :eek:
    Mirofsoft and Helm like this.
  2. Blind Pew A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Not cheap, but I'm telling you now - that really will sound amazing...
  3. sippog Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Back to the question again -

I own a couple of Alexa's and what you might not have known when you bought it is that you need a mobile phone or a tablet with the Alexa app installed on it to get it working properly.

In theory, you could borrow one just to set it up and not need it again but you'll get more out of it if you use the app.
    For example, you can use it to 'brief' you at your request every day with useful information - what's the weather, travel problems, news headlines etc.

Amazing gadget? Not really but it is useful for some things. If you like music or audiobooks for instance. And they do update it all the time and they promise one day it will send texts, make calls, make the tea (one of those isn't true).
  4. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium

Let me guess... good sound ? ;)
  5. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium
    I'm sorry Ron it was not directed aginst you
    I make a mockery of all the Superlative used by Amazon ( and other makers )about the super quality sound .... By chance, when I was youg, my father got a theatre amplifier broken, he repaired it, quadruple valves in double push-pull 2x 200W sinusoidal with two Wurlitzer 3 ways speakers the size each of an armchair ( allas burned during the events in Kolwezi )
    The sound was magic . Later I received as a gift a Grundig 2x100 W and 2x50W quadrophenia with 4 3 ways speakers with air vent in front . Allas with the price war conducted first by Japan and now China conducted to low quality material, small size, power expressed in musical watt, so today the younger people have as musical references sound that were of poor to very poor quality and digital killed almost all possibilities to go back to a good sound .( for my hears a least )
    Oh . Yes IMO;)
  6. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    One should stop whingeing and grow a pair :D
    Helm likes this.
  7. Helm A Fixture

England
    [IMG]
    DEL likes this.
  8. Jazz A Fixture

England
    I've just read that within 20 years blokes will be having marital relations with realistic female looking android robots. What chance have we got if we can't even turn on a flipping Amazon Echo??
    billyturnip likes this.
  9. Ron Tamburrini A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    You ask for help and all one gets is Negative waves , I wasn't whinging ,it was said in jest
    Don't tell me you have become super sensitive :rolleyes:
  10. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    I know that ......... it was your use of the indefinite pronoun 'one' that was funny... "one was amused" .......The Queen, Margaret Thatcher and now you :D