1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

My new project for D-Day MS - 1/35 Volkssturm

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Pavka, Apr 17, 2015.

1. Pavka Well-Known Member

Poland
    Hello,
    I'd like to show you the first figure from my new project "The Last order" There will be few figures of Volkssturm in different age and sex. I am planning two or even three sets so 4 or 6 figures. All in 1/35 scale. The first one (almost finished btw) is a Volkssturm teenager 15-16 years old wearing civilian clothings with the Volkssturm armband on his left arm and the iron cross. Sculpted in Miliput standard. Hope you like it. It was my first attempt to sculpt such young face. So any comments are of course very welcome.
    Cheers
    Pawel Krasicki

[IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
  2. caramba Well-Known Member

Poland
  3. marios1 Active Member

Hi Pawel.....this is a fantastic and original project......i ll buy for sure all the Group....,and this your first figure is interesting indeed!!!!!

Mario from Italy.
    captnenglish likes this.
  4. kidsbday7 Active Member

United-States
  5. luisg Active Member

I like it.

Nice project and very good figure!!
    captnenglish likes this.
  6. Adrian Cowdry Well-Known Member

Good subject to do.
  7. marios1 Active Member

Hi Pawel...i hope you ll realize at least a Group of six figures that could permit to realize a minidiorama.....i hope youll realize no more then one woman, eventually,i see better men and Young men in this project!!!

With little trasformation, they could be transforme in french resistance men and warsaw uprising men....isnt it? What do yoiu think about that??

Bye bye.

Mario from Italy,
  8. marios1 Active Member

I forgot to suggest you to use for your volksturm men...civil clothes......like this your first figure !!!!

Mario from Italy.
  9. Pavka Well-Known Member

Poland
    Thank you very much, I am glad you like it. Mario ,Yes I thought about it, and some of them will wear civilian clothings, but not all, so it will be possible to use them as Polish or French resistance men. Btw I finished this figure and change the folds on his right leg, cause I wasn't satisfied. I will show you this together with progress pictures of the next figure, and I think, that the next figure will be BDM young girl as a nurse.
    Cheers
    Pawel
    Mark Dollery likes this.
  10. marios1 Active Member

Hi Pawel...perfect so i ll wait for six figures as volksturm....many with civilian clothes and same with mix militarand civil style dress!!!!

Usually i dont like so much women in dioramas......but i have your german nurse that is fine....and for this reason i am sure, your Young nurse will be fine.

On market now, there are same Verlinden volksturm (old kit and recent...)and one of Corsar rex, in blue dress...for this reason too, these figures will be welcome .....; youll realize Young boys ,adults and same old men (or one ...) as old man ......or what???

Bye bye and congratulations.

Mario from Italy.
  11. gunny0_6 New Member

Germany
    Hallo Pawel, wird auch Hilterjugend dabei sein ?
  12. Rich Sculpts A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    A great start to what we be very interesting project (y)
  13. Pavka Well-Known Member

Poland
    Thank you, yes Gunny Hitlerjugend will be too.
    Best
    Pawel