1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

My first printing results

Discussion in 'Digis - Digital Miniatures 3D Modeling' started by Rafa Cebrian, Dec 17, 2017.

1. Rafa Cebrian Active Member

Spain
    Hello everyone.

This is the result of my first 3D printing of a model that I made with Zbrush. I have prepared more models ready to print. In the next months I will send more models to print.

regards

Rafa Arcabuz

[IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. Scotty A Fixture

Scotland
    Excellent work Rafa, who is this guy?
  3. Rafa Cebrian Active Member

Spain
    Thank you, he is an officer of Regulares, Spanish troops in North Africa.
  4. Jeff T A Fixture

Australia
    Very nice Rafa.

Cheer’s,
    Jeff.
  5. Rafa Cebrian Active Member

Spain
    Thank you Jeff.
  6. akaryu Moderator

Belgium
    ¡Muy chulo! Will it be commercial?
    Pierre
  7. Rafa Cebrian Active Member

Spain
    Thanks, Pierre.

I do not know if it will be commercial, I would prefer to print it a little bigger so that it is the same as those from my previous collection. I already have other printed pieces that I have to prepare.

Rafa
  8. Tecumsea PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Hi Rafa,

Do you see this as the way forward for you. Z Brush and 3d printing? Is it more cost effective?

Keith

PS Waiting for some new Napoleonics from you, its been a while since you produced any!
  9. Rafa Cebrian Active Member

Spain
    Hello Keith.

I think that digital modeling has great possibilities, I was a traditional modeler (putty and blade) but now I bet on this new way of creation. Nowadays it may have a higher cost, but over time this will change.

Soon I will make a Napoleonic bust. At the moment only busts, later other things. Step by Step ...

Rafa
  10. Tecumsea PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Good news Rafa, looking forward to the next Napoleonic piece. I agree with you regarding the new methods of production RP Models being a prime example of what can be achieved. It will take time as I understand that programmes like Z Brush are not easy mediums and it takes a degree of skill and patience to achieve good results.

Have a great Xmas and best wishes for 2018.

Keith
  11. Rafa Cebrian Active Member

Spain
    True Keith, digital modeling is not simple and requires a lot of time and practice.

I also wish you and all of you a happy Christmas
    Tecumsea likes this.
  12. Emilio Arredondo New Member