1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Mounted Lancer

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by SRP, Nov 1, 2010.

1. SRP Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Another I did well over 20 years ago....when I still had hair..and no need of Specsavers...!!! Oils..nothin' else....

Attached Files:

panzervati, BarrieHynd and raty like this.
  2. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Nice work. That's for sure.
    But the pic's are a bit dark.

Marc
  3. SRP Active Member

United-Kingdom
    I know Tony...just got the overhead strip in my room....but the dark can hide a lot of sins...might look crap fully lit...!!!
  4. Tecumsea PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Hi Steve,

Look forward to seeing these in the flesh sometime, I painted one or two of these 20 years ago also but nothing approaching your standard.
    These figures from PM really do stand the test of time and in my opinion are comparable with much of todays offerings, judging by the prices they fetch on Ebay a lot of other people agree with me. Certainly none of the problems associated with our friends at Andrea (see recent postings)
    Catch up with you in December,
    Keith
  5. SRP Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Cheers Keith...