1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Monte San Savino- help please. Venice model shops?

Discussion in 'Figure Shows, Workshops and Events' started by Peapot, Jul 17, 2016.

1. Peapot Active Member

Scotland
    Hello again to all.

I have never been, but I am looking into possibly going to Monte san Savino 2016 in November, taking the wife along and making it a weekend away trip.

Has anyone got knowledge or views on whether this show is worth visiting? Travel options, staying there etc? Any information would be grateful.

Anyone on here going?

Also, we are going to Lido di Jesolo in August for 2 weeks and I wondered if there were any model shops or stuff in area?

Thanks in advance, Michael.

http://paintedheroes.blogspot.co.uk/
  2. Alex A Fixture

Canada
    Was at the show last year and it was wonderful. We were staying in Rome and did rent a car.
    Well worth it !
  3. Seraphim Active Member

Germany
    I was never there but heared just good things about it. Have fun :)
  4. ivopreda A Fixture

Italy
    the best is to reserve something in Monte San Savino. consider that's a small village and in any case you need a car.

Is closer to Arezzo and not really far from Florence and Rome,

The Area is absolutely superb, one of the most beautiful in Italy, food is awesome and wine not so bad... Montalcino il close
  5. Peapot Active Member

Scotland
    Thanks for replies.

I have not booked anything yet, as I am not 100% sure yet, it looks like its quite a distance from nearest airport and hotels quickly booked up.

If anyone has any other hints or tips about either Monte San Savino or if there are any shops etc near to Venice please let me know.

Thanks in advance, Michael

http://paintedheroes.blogspot.co.uk/
  6. ivopreda A Fixture

Italy