1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Review Moche Warrior, Pegaso Models 1/9 scale Bust (200-052)

Discussion in 'Reviews , Video Reviews and Open Book' started by Stelios Demiras, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Stelios Demiras A Fixture

Greece
    Moche Warrior, Pegaso Models 1/9 scale Bust (200-052)

Hello to all,

One of the latest bust release of the Well Known Italian Company, Pegaso Models is the Moche Warrior in 200mm (1/9 scale). It is the first bust of this kind of warriors worldwide. As usual the kit parts are coming in a strong carton box and will keep them safe from damages during transportation! You can see from the photos that the sculpting is excellent as also the box art! As with all Pegaso Models the casting (all the resin models were done in YS Masterpieces Castings from Yannis Sagiadinos) is of a high quality as usual! The kit has 13 pieces, all clean and without any air bubble holes and flash. It needs only minimal cleaning as with almost resin kits and it is ready for painting (Soon will be painted!).
    Take a look at the following photos for more information and personal evaluation.

Title: Moche Warrior
    Scale: 1/9
    Code: Pegaso Models (200-052)
    Sculptor: Martin Gouric
    Box Art: Aleks Michelotti
    Pieces: 13

For orders or inquiries please visit your local shop, dealer, distributor or direct to the company’s website: http://www.pegasomodels.it. I hope that you find this presentation useful. b2b_PEG_200-052_1.jpg b2b_PEG_200-052_2.jpg b2b_PEG_200-052_3-2.jpg b2b_PEG_200-052_4.jpg _DSC2430.JPG
  2. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Probably not something I'd buy, but it looks impressive.

- Steve
  3. Nap Moderator

England
    Stelios,

Thanks for the review an impressive piece particularly the headdress and shoulder covering.

Up to the usual Pegaso standard and its on offer I see according to the website

Nap
  4. swralph A Fixture

Thanks for showing,Stelios.
    Ralph.
  5. Rich Sculpts A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    A splendid sculpt - thank you for the review Stelios.

-Rich
  6. Blue Thunder A Fixture

Portugal
    Fantastic Stelios! Many thanks :)

I'm a huge fan of pre-Colombian civilizations. Thanks for having all this work!