1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Mitches Military Models,by Eduardo Sanchez........

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by EDUARDO SANCHEZ BARBERO, Aug 3, 2013.

1. MarquisMini A Fixture

Argentina
    Amazing amazing paintjob, I would love to see a more pics with a better light, quality is amazing but I think it needs more light to fully appreciate every detail.
    Best regards
    crf likes this.
  2. aknific Member

I agree with the last post, they look nice but the background is so dark and overpowers them.
    Also what are the scale for each (its not cerlar even following the link)?

Regards
  3. Don Johnson Active Member

United-States
    Eduardo, I know you love the dark background for your photos, and you're the artist, but an occasional image with a different background would be appreciated by many of us.
    We want to see your work, not a black screen.
    I THINK I like the job you've done on these figures, but I'm not really sure . . .
  4. Richie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi Eduardo,
    I think you have done a fantastic job on both figures.

Both figures are 120mm scale.
    cheers
    Richie
  5. Helm A Fixture

England
    They look great Eduardo but I must admit they are dark which is a shame, one point I'm curious on not knowing that much re uniforms of this period I thought the Rifles wore black and green only uniform wise ? Perhaps somebody could enlighten me ( see what I did there :playful:?) re the sash ?
    Steve
  6. Jimmy S Well-Known Member

Australia

Yea I did see that....
  7. ACCOUNT_DELETED A Fixture

Canada
    Nice painting. I think I would have weathered and dirtied both more for Crimean field service, especially the DG trooper. He is almost immaculate.

Colin
  8. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    It seems that you did some excellent work on these two, but it is hard to see it.
    Maybe some more light on the figure, maybe a lighter backdrop.???

Marc
  9. Hello
    I not be much photography, I will try to make photos with more light without burning colors, these days will post new photos I hope your comments
  10. Helm A Fixture

England
    He's an officer Colin they dont get dirty
    Steve
  11. MORE LIGHT,OPINIONS.......................
    [IMG]
    Rompy, Meehan34, billyturnip and 4 others like this.
  12. Don Johnson Active Member

United-States
    Eduardo, MUCH better! Now we can see YOUR work.