1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!
  1. billyturnip A Fixture

England
  2. Tecumsea PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Is it illustrated Roger?

Keith
    Viking Bob likes this.
  3. billyturnip A Fixture

England

I'm sorry Keith I don't know but these type of books usually just have a few maps and B&W photo's, I'll try and find some more info though.
    Off the top of my head it's the only book I can think of that deals solely with Minden and the other books I've read by Reid have been pretty good.
    Tecumsea and Viking Bob like this.
  4. theBaron A Fixture

United-States
    Thanks for the reference, Roger!

There is a review, at the UK Amazon page, and the poster gives the book a good endorsement. As far as illustrations go, there is no mention of any illustrations in that Amazon product page. For me, it wouldn't keep me from buying this for my library. I have a lot of illustrated material already on the period--on the British and allied contingents, for example--but it'd be nice to have a book specifically on the battle. I have to see if Dennis Shorthouse has it in his shop.

Prost!
    Brad

A PS--Dennis doesn't show it in his current list (OnMilitaryMatters.com) but I see that this is a pre-release announcement, and it's due to be released in December. I'll see if he can order it for me.