1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

MICHELANGELO cossack online course thread

Discussion in 'Workshop with Fer' started by Fernando Ruiz, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Fernando Ruiz Well-Known Member

Spain
    Stralis' thread
    Regards
    FeR
  2. michelangelo Member

Greece
    My dear friends some weeks ago,when I first saw the very beggining of the fantastic idea of the online seminar I was thrilled!!!
    I immediatelly signed for it and could not wait for the beggining,but real life keeps getting in my way...
    To be more precise,a very very high workload season kept me away from my pc for a long time,and if you combine this with an empty credit card which needed a recharge,then you can see why I still dont have the figure in my hands yet.
    (still NO blame to Jesus,he was a very cooperative and understandable fella).
    To all this add a job moving for the next two months in Spain -this is the bright side of the situation,ola!- and I hope you can understand why I regretfully withdraw myself from this fantastic event.
    Though,if its ok with everybody else,I could still monitor all the other guys job,and when back home with the figure waiting for me,still give it a go!
    Best regards to all of you,see you on line,keep those brushes wet!!!
  3. Fernando Ruiz Well-Known Member

Spain
    Hi, mate.
    Sorry to hear that we loose you, but duty comes first than pleasure. Of course, you can keep monitoring the course or even follow its steps in a future.
    By the way, ¡bienvenido a España!
    Saludos
    FeR