1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Video Review MAX WUNSCHE - LIFE MINIATURES 1/16 SCALE (LM-16002)

Discussion in 'Reviews , Video Reviews and Open Book' started by Stelios Demiras, May 11, 2018.

1. Stelios Demiras A Fixture

Greece
    Open Box Video Review of Max Wunsche, Kharkov 1943, Life Miniatures 1/16 (code: LM-16002) – Sculpted and Painted (Box Art) by Sang Eon Lee.
    Life Miniatures (www.lifeminiatures.com) is an established figure company aimed to bring the very best busts and now standing figures to the modeller. In this video, we will make an open box review so you can have the first account by yourself what is in the box. A lot of Life Miniatures releases will be featured in the upcoming books of Mr Black Publications (www.mrblackpublications.com) Editions in the near future! The WWII Soviet Female Tanker (LM-BS003) bust will be in article form in Figure Modelling 22!
    More about painting miniatures in Mr Black Publications editions: www.mrblackpublications.com

Do not forget to subscribe to our channel for more reviews and videos!

main.jpg
    Viking Bob likes this.
  2. grasshopper A Fixture

Canada
    Misplaced as a review. It’s advertisng and properly should be elsewhere under new products.
  3. Viking Bob PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Nice review and good to see the scale against a hand.
  4. Stelios Demiras A Fixture

Greece
    I am sure that everyone has the opportunity to see the pros and cons (if there any) in this Open Video Review. I can not photoshop the faults on the video. So what you see is what you get! Yes, I know the words are very beautiful but I am sure that all modelers will agree that the quality is of the highest level. Am I advertising a Top product? I absolutely agree. I suggest it to all modelers because it will be an enjoyable painting adventure!

All the best
    Stelios
    Viking Bob likes this.