1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Maj Anders Lassen

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Hugo Pereira, Apr 28, 2016.

1. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Good Morning...

It a enormous proud that RPmodels annouce a new release. Its Major Anders Lassen... Lassen was a member of D Squadron 1st Special Air Service Regiment as a part of the Special Boat Squadron. He was awarded with Victoria Cross for his actions during Operation Roast on 08 of April of 1945, ate Lake Comacchio, in the final weeks of the Italian Campaingn...

Lassen fulfilled his mission in the face of overwhelming enemy numbers by single-handedly taking out tree enemy positions before being mortally wounded. As his men´s lives would be endangered in withdrawal, he refused to be evacuated from area.

A TRUE HERO...
    promopic all scales.jpg

Lassen-Box-Art-(1.gif

lassen 75 mm 4.jpg
    lassen busto 6.jpg
    lassen busto 7.jpg
    lassen busto 9.jpg
    lassen busto 10.jpg
    lassen busto 11.jpg
    lassen busto 12.jpg
    lassen busto 14.jpg
    lassen busto 16.jpg

I want to express my gratitute to all of you... Many people send us photos, give ideas, tips, comments and THANKS to you, the result is what you see... Without your help, support and FRIENDSHIP, it will be impossible do this kind of things...

THANK YOU.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira

Attached Files:

marco55, Bootneck, Jimbo and 7 others like this.
  2. Nap Moderator

England
    Hugo ,

My friend that looks great , love the textures and tge detailing on the weapon ,compass looks ReAll accurate as well

Here is the weapon strap and the 3 scales

Looking forward to seeing this and sharing but for now think I will just enjoy the pictures you posted

Happy Nap

image.jpeg image.jpeg
  3. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello my GOOD FRIEND...

How are you... Its a great video and tell all the his history... A truely HERO... For RPmodels and me its very important put in our minds and never forgot this heroes... They fight for a better world, with expression of ideas and values... Its a great HONOR and PROUD do this Character...

Thank you for everthing...
    Big ugg and take care...
    Hugo
    yeo_64 and napoleonpeart like this.
  4. kagemusha A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi Hugo...another masterpiece from RP....if I may....and purely personal....the texturing on the 'Thompson MG' is too much....just looks very unnatural for wood and metal....otherwise....all good (y)

Kindest regards

Ron
    Hugo Pereira likes this.
  5. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Ron...

Thank you for your comment... Every comments are allow, and with them we will grow up in the future...

The details are soft... But we use a bigger lense to take a photo... We do that for people can see teh details and for people see, that in our models there arent no layers...

But thank you for the comment and support... RPmodels will be better in the future, because we have like you, that believe in us and gives teh strenght to continue working... Once again, THANK YOU...

With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  6. Ernest A Fixture

Venezuela
    Amazing
    Hugo Pereira likes this.
  7. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr Ernest...

Thank you for your sympathic words... You are very kind... Im very happy because you liked... The result of this modelling is very good, and in 75mm you can see teh soft and light textures of clothes... But to telling the true,the thing that i love in this figure, is the detail of the lizard... Its very good... Very detailed...

Thank you.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  8. Ernest A Fixture

Venezuela
    All those small details is what I like more
    napoleonpeart and Hugo Pereira like this.
  9. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello again Mr. Ernest...

Im like you Sir... Im cruise with the details... This is my passion... In my profissional life the details are very important, because you can define and find out what happend with a patient... Its very important... and I bring the same behaviour to my passion, the hobby...

Thank you for your support and friendship...

Regards
    Hugo
  10. Gaudin A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Anders Lassen was blond, your boxart seems to show dark hair.
    I got a bit of interest in Lassen, personally I feel the portrait likeness isnt quite there.

Superb details otherwise, as always.
  11. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Gaudin...

Thank you for your comment... Im sorry you didnt have a big interest in Lassen... But, fortunally for me, Lassen is a figure with very sucess... To tell you the truth, when we start to develop Lassen, we never imagine that are so many people interest in him... Just for share with you, we was conctated by Lassen Foundation and we are in negotions... Its very important to me, support a cause like this... The 1/35 figure is a tremendous sucess, and its easy to understand... People will used him in SAS dioramas or another kind of dioramas... So Im happy with the final result...

Thank you for your comment and I will try to do better for next time...

Thank you for everthing...
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
    napoleonpeart, Gaudin and tomifune like this.
  12. MalcC A Fixture

England
    Hugo

Very nice, I'll be getting my hands on the 75mm version in the not too distant future.

Malc
    napoleonpeart likes this.
  13. Grod A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Fantastic subject Hugo.
    Gordon
  14. Jazz A Fixture

England
    A stunning piece of work with excellent detailing and a great choice of bust or 2 figure sizes. Wow. Fantastic painting also. Whoever painted this did an excellent job. Also a true hero being portrayed here.
  15. Reptor A Fixture

Japan
    Great job ! This is a very good minis with excellent detail !(y):love:
  16. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Guys ,

On behalf of Hugo and RP thank you for the comments he will be very happy you like the subject

Jazz ..the painting is done by a 3D artist as are all of RP's box art in keeping with the sculpting methods used of 3D and as you rightly says a true hero indeed

Thanks for looking in

Nap
    Jazz likes this.
  17. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Malc

Thank you for your comment and support... I think the piece in 75mm is an excellent choice... There are something in this piece that let me cruise... The lizard details... They are amazing...

Thank you for your support.

With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
    MalcC and napoleonpeart like this.
  18. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Gordon...

How are you? everthing is alright? i hope so...

Thank you for your support and friendship... its very important to me...

Thank you.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
    napoleonpeart and Grod like this.
  19. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Jazz...

In first place I want to express my gratitute for your comment...

Lassen was a true HERO... He lived in Dark Times... And THANKS to him, today we have freedom of speach and possibility to do a choice... Sometimes, we fought those HEROS, names and places are forgotten... When I talk with people that give this idea, and when I readed the history, I was completely cruise and love with this history... With RPmodels we have the chance to bring this HEROS of the fog... And we will continue to do it... I received many positive comments, because we are developing this project...

About the paint... In RPmodels we work as a team... People do the models, another people do marketing and other do paints... So the model is develop for everyone, there arent a name... You have to put another thing on... Many people gives information, tips, comments, ideas and critics... We study everthing, do a big and deep analysis and change the things to improve the figure... So you have to include this people in team too...To finish, because I dont want to boried you... I just want to tell if you need soemthing just tell us... And we will keep in touch, there are many pojects are coming and some of them completely dufferent and 'cruise'... LOL... LOL...

Thank you for everthing.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
    Magnifier and napoleonpeart like this.
  20. fabrizio19691969 A Fixture

greath!like the 1.35!!!!! produce the 54mm?