1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Maj. Anders Lassen WIP´s

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Hugo Pereira, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello...

RPmodels have the pleasure to annouce some WIP´s of a Victory Cross, Maj. Anders Lassens...

This Major belong to SAS and he lead a raid, where he was wounded... A big MAN with courage and with a big duty responsability...

This is just some WIPS and there are many work to do... Once again, if you dont mind, I ask you help, advices, tips and information to do this bust... I want to do a big homenage to Maj. Lassen... So I want to do a excellent bust... This WIPS are from bust, but RPmodels will present the 75mm full figure and 1/35 full figure too...

Thank you.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira

AndersLassen1920-1945.jpg

wip12.jpg

wip13.jpg

wip14.jpg

wip15.jpg

wip16.jpg

wip19.jpg

Thank you.
    With best regards
    Hugo
  2. Tutilo17 PlanetFigure Supporter

Switzerland
    Looks good! Glad to read that you also plan a 75mm full figure!(y)
    Stefan
    Hugo Pereira likes this.
  3. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Stefan...

Thank you for your comment... Its true, but in RPmodels we alraedy think in production of 75mm and 1/35 scale... For example Blondie Hesler, Lord Lovat, TCol Vandervoort, they all will have this scales... The Goblin will have 100Bust and 75mm figure, but the rest of characters will have this scales... I hope you liked and we will try to a good job in that scales too...

Thank you.
    With best regards
    Hugo
    housecarl and Bootneck like this.
  4. Mjølner PlanetFigure Supporter

Denmark
    Wauu... I have been wishing for this in a long time, looking forward to see the finished model of this Danish WW2 hero. Thanks you so much RP Models :woot::wacky::hungry:(y)
    Hugo Pereira likes this.
  5. ellie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    It's Looking very Good Hugo will fit in very well with the other busts in your range. the 75mm will be interesting and lookforward to seeing them.

Ian

www.elliesminiatures.com
    Hugo Pereira likes this.
  6. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Hugo,

Looking good , coming along nicely , if I might suggest that the jacket is more open and loose , let it fall naturally exposing the shirt more.

I would suggest that the belt area is opened up as well showing more of the magazine pouch

From the pictures Lassen was not a parade ground soldier and ths should reflect in the sculpt ,

Will dig out some more stuff for you

Happy days

Nap
    Hugo Pereira and Bootneck like this.
  7. ACCOUNT_DELETED A Fixture

Canada
    On the second picture the Thompson looks too small. Might be an optical illusion. Also, I think the length of the abdomen to the belt might be slightly too long. I think that is the case on a couple of your figures.

Otherwise looks great.
    Steve likes this.
  8. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    This looks great. Would definitely be interested in the full 75mm figure.

- Steve
    Hugo Pereira likes this.
  9. Mjølner PlanetFigure Supporter

Denmark
    Hugo Pereira likes this.
  10. Bootneck Well-Known Member

Loving your selection of subjects Hugo. Very interested to see how this develops.

The 75mm option will be great for thoughs of us that prefer full figures.

Hugo,

You may be interested to know a second VC was won in the same battle, Lake Comacchio, Italy.

By Cpl. Thomas Peck Hunter, 43 Commando RM.

This was the only VC awarded to a Royal Marine in WWII.

Peter.
    Hugo Pereira likes this.
  11. Nap Moderator

England

I agree with Colin's comments about the weapon and also the body length needs shortening

Looking forward to seeing more

Nap
    Hugo Pereira likes this.
  12. Grod A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Great subject matter
    Gordon
    Hugo Pereira likes this.
  13. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Brian...

Im glad I can have the chance to do your wish... Thank you for your support... And I hope the final result will be wonderfull, because I dont want disapoint you...

Regards
    Hugo
  14. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Ian

Thank you for your support... I think it will be very good... We are doing some tests in 75mm and 1/35, because in RPmodels we want a details models, with texturse, dinamic and accuracy... And we have to put the emotions too... Its a big responsability to do a good model because Maj. lassen was a great HERO and for all of you, that believe in RPmodels...

Thank you.
    Hugo
  15. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Kevin...

I will do that... I will open a little the jacket for people can see a little of the ammunition cartridge... Maj. Lassen is a SAS, Im thinking put a binoculars... We are studing put some dog tags out, for we can put the name of the Maj. I know the dogs tags have to be inside, because of the noise and shape, but to do a distinguish honor, may be, we can put outside... What you think... And it will be great paint that... I think, but need opinions and ideas of all of you...

When you can, send me more information... With will be great... By the way, the Beret are more advance... With SAS Patch, with all textures... Its beautifull... In my opinionn of course...

Thank you.
    Regards
    Hugo
    Bootneck likes this.
  16. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Crf...

Thank you for your share... I think it is a optical vision, but I will see with more detail, because I dont want anything wrong... Thany for the TIP...

Regards
    Hugo
  17. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Steve...

Thank you for your comment... The 75mm figure it will come to October... Maybe we can do first than that, but it will be difficult... But we will do our best to do it, and for you can see the full figure in 1/35 scale too...

Thank you.
    Regards
    Hugo
  18. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Peter...

Thank you for sharing this information... It will be very interest develop a Special Edition with a box with those two busts... I will see teh history, study the matter and maybe we can do a funny thing... But Ive to finish all this projects are in production... But I will put this one in desk...

Thank you for help and trust... By the way...
    Obrigado...
    Regards
    Hugo
    Bootneck likes this.
  19. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Gordon...

Im glad you liked... I hope the final will be very good... Continue following this bust...

Thank you.
    Regards
    Hugo
  20. MalcC A Fixture

England
    Hugo

Looks like another stunner coming our way.
    I look forward to seeing the next progress report.

Malc
    Hugo Pereira likes this.