1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Luftwaffe Pilot 1939-40

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by John Belcher, Aug 25, 2015.

1. John Bowery A Fixture

United-States
    John,
    Can't believe I missed this earlier. Wonderful painting. Wish I could take a class with you.
    Cheers
    John
  2. John Belcher A Fixture

New_Zealand
    Wow! Darren, what a great collection. You are certainly very privileged to own all those great figures.
    John:)
  3. John Belcher A Fixture

New_Zealand
    Thanks John, really appreciate your words, glad you like him. Very hunmbled by you comment on a figure painting class. More than happy to let you know what paints and mixers I used etc....
    Regards ,
    John
  4. John Belcher A Fixture

New_Zealand
    Hi Guys,thought I would add some more photos that show different angles of the Luftwaffe pilot and optional head. Hope you like them.
    DSC04672 (480x640).jpg DSC04653 (480x640).jpg DSC04667 (480x640).jpg 11693873_1464142660567499_887656721218614334_n.jpg
  5. ellie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
  6. John Belcher A Fixture

New_Zealand
    Thanks Ian, appreciate your words, glad you like him.
    Regards,
    John
  7. Redcap A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Very nice indeed. Is there anywhere to see the range of figs as the link is just a blank webpage absent any product images /shop facility.
    Thank you
    Gary