1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Lord Lovat

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Hugo Pereira, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello...

RPmodels have the pleasure to annouce the new lauch... Lord Lovat... This is a 100mm Bust, and in this moment is casting... It will be avaiable in begin of September...

I want to express my gratitute do all people that share, give tips, advices, information and contribution do develop Lord Lovat... This piece dont belong to RPmodels, they belong to all of you...

Lord Lovat Photo Lauch.png

Now, ive the pleasure to annouce the video... This Video was produced by a new RPmodels Productions Department... I hope you enjoy and share...

And for last one, the real photos from piece... This isnt renders or 3D images... This is the real photos in HDR... In were you can see all details of the piece, and with this new tecnology... I think teh sky is the limited... Enjoy and share...
    lovat-sozinho-2-low.png

lovat-sozinho-low.png

bandolier-strips.png

Binoculars.png

Binoculars-Case.png

brasso-granada-imagem.png

canteen.png

coldre.png

faca.png

gola.png

M1-Carbine.png

rucksack.png

tronco.png

This is a Limited Edition and to tell you the true, Im very happy because there arent many pieces available... So... Hurry up to reserve yours... Its a excellent choice...

I will go to EuroMilitaire and I want to invite you to share with me ideas, tips and advices... I believe with your help RPmodels will grow and I will grow up too, as a person and in the profissional field too...

Thank you to everyone.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira

Attached Files:

Bluesking, Osebor, Ferris and 11 others like this.
  2. Martin Philpott Active Member

England
    Almost speechless. The video is simply amazing, gave me shivers watching it. Congratulations Hugo and everyone else involved. This will be nother genius release from RPmodels.

Martin.
    napoleonpeart and Hugo Pereira like this.
  3. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Martin...

Thank you for your support, advises and patience... It your help and strenght, I believe RPmodels with a big effort and dedication, will do better models in the future... The video its amazing and this new guys are GREAT... Congratulations to my TEAM...

Thank you for everthing and I hope everthing is better...

With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
    napoleonpeart likes this.
  4. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Colonello...

Im glad you liked...

With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  5. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Igorkordyukov...

Im happy because you liked...

Regards
    Hugo
  6. Blue Thunder A Fixture

Portugal
    Will sell like Popcorn at Euro, load your luggage with them, Hugo.

Fantastic novelty!!! :)

But keep some for your homeland ... at least one! :joyful: Cheers!
  7. Bootneck Well-Known Member

Hi Hugo.
    This is a sell out, simply amazing. Cannot wait to get hold of my copy which is on order with SK.

You and your team have set the bar extreamly high.

Peter.
  8. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Blue Thunder...

Im happy because you liked... And I hope so... The sells are going well... Many reserves... Im very happy...

Thank you.
    With best regards
    Hugo
  9. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Peter...

Thank you for your comment... I think its better to reserve the pieces to Mr. Steve... Many people are do reserve and there arent many pieces available... This is a great piece... The better in my opinion...

Thank you for everthing...
    With best regards
    Hugo
    Bootneck likes this.
  10. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Martin64

Im very happy because you liked... I like the video and I think teh video have many emotion...

With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
    Martin64 likes this.
  11. theBaron A Fixture

United-States
    I don't think it's very accurate, it looks nothing like Peter Lawford.

:D

Prost!
    Brad
  12. theBaron A Fixture

United-States
    Will you follow up with a companion piece, a bust of Bill Mullen? ;)
  13. David Morrowq New Member

This is the most incredible piece I have seen... The textures, are incredible... I cannot wait to get my hands on mine and paint Well done on this one Hugo, the video is breathtaking, I think the other manufacturers will be looking over your shoulder for idea's because you are doing things they are not!
  14. Huw63 A Fixture

This look marvellous.

Cheers

Huw
    Hugo Pereira likes this.
  15. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Brad...

Thank you for your commeny... I will try to do better in the next time... LOL... LOL... LOL... And I agree with you... This piece is very similar to Lor Lovat, not to Peter Lawford... LOL... LOL... LOL... Im happy because you liked...

Im thinking do a Special Edition... With the two busts, side by side... But this is just an idea... I will check this, dont worry...

Thank you.
    With best regards
    Hugo
    Nicolaos and Bootneck like this.
  16. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. David...

Thank you for your comment... Im glad you like the video... And I want to see this bust painted by you Sir... It will be very good... I can wait to see...

Thank you Sir...
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  17. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Huw...

Thank you for your comment, and Im happy because you like the video and the model... Thany for your support...

With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  18. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Guys ,

It has been my pleasure to work with Hugo and RP in the release of this ....but RP is a company that listens to comments , responds and acts on them from those in our modelling community ...

This will never change and is a big part of the company remit and ethics ......all members of PF have had a part in this release ..so a BIG THANKS.

Stay tuned Euro looms lots more exciting projects being worked on

I will be with Hugo at Euro this year ( I am the good looking one LOL LOL ) so feel free to say hello and give us your thoughts and ideas (SK Miniatures will have RP releases available)

Well done to Hugo ..looking forward to getting this one on my bench ....it all looks great .

Nap
    Hugo Pereira likes this.
  19. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Kevin...

Thank you for your comment... But I dont agree with Mr. Kevin... Im more pretty... LOL... LOL... LOL... LOL... LOL...

Mr. Kevin its a big pleasure to workwith you... With you I learn more things, I have a big search information and most of all, I have your friendship... And with this RPmodels are a better brand...

About listen customers... We never know everthing, and there are many people have information from a war, army or period... So, this people are fundamental and ar every important to give tips, advices and information... And this improve the figure and the final result is better... And of course RPmodels can say the piece is just from the company... Its unfair, because there are many people that give feedbacks, and allow do corrections and improve the accuracy... So the piece belong him too...

Has you can see in the video, in September, in UK, you can find this pieces in SKminiatures, El Greco, MJR and Historex... So if you want to do your reservation, talk with this companies, because they are very good and profissional... They support RPmodels, and they work hard and well...

Thank you for everthing...
    With best regards
    Hugo
    napoleonpeart and Martin64 like this.
  20. Martin64 A Fixture

Germany
    Hi Hugo,
    I think that presentation of your product and your attitude towards the people that offer support by feedback is exceptional.
    Best of luck with your venture and future releases!
    Martin
    napoleonpeart likes this.