1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Light Horseman and Mount

Discussion in '"Today in History", Literature & Media Review' started by Dan Morton, May 30, 2014.

1. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    For one of my next projects I'd like to use Ron Marshall's painting "A Drop for My Mate" (see attached illustration). Please note that my purpose for posting the painting is NOT to violate Mr. Marshall's copyright, just to ensure the reader/viewer understands the project.

I've made only a minimal start so far because I'm trying to complete other projects.

I have attached some reference photos on the uniform and some of the equipment, but not much on the horse bridle, saddle, bags, etc. If you have reference photos and related info, would appreciate an assist. I'm also interested in measurements of the saddle and bags or anything similar. If you can't post it on Planetfigure, then send me an e-mail to dpzpmorton@cox.net.

Many thanks!

Dan

Attached Files:

2. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    There's a fair bit here and here Dan.(y)
    Should be good.
  3. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    Thanks Carl - Don't know how I missed those!

All the best,
    Dan