1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Review Life Miniatures 1/10th Scale Rommel's Bust - Michigan Toy Soldier Blog

Discussion in 'Reviews , Video Reviews and Open Book' started by CondeJulian, Apr 2, 2018.

1. CondeJulian Well-Known Member

Brazil
    Hello,
    This is my latest article for the Michigan Toy Soldier Store Blog, which I divided in 4 parts. This first part (shown here) is a full review of Life Miniature Rommel's Bust in 1/10th scale.

[IMG]

The next articles will feature a complete review of the Abteilung 502 Oil Paint Range (used in this build for leather coat and skin tones) and 2 complete tutorials on how I painted the Leather Coat and Skin Tones using their oil paint for the first time. Stay tuned in this 4 part article, and check the full review of the bust on the link below :

ROMMEL BUST - LIFE MINIATURES - FULL REVIEW

Some more pics of the review and my build :

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Stay tuned for the next chapters ;-)

Best,
    Julian
  2. Major27 Member

interesting idea!