1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Landsknecht with beer Seil Models

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by megroot, Nov 22, 2006.

1. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Hello Guys,

I finished this little gem yesterday evening. Did some minorminor conversion on the beer. I added some beer skim so that it is over the beerglass. Hope you like that.
    I did some woodwork on the base (made the wooden floor).
    Further as usual painted in oils with acrylic underlayer.
    About the figure: Some moldlines need to be removed, and a little bit putty between the pelvis and the torso. That's all. Painting was a joy.
    Hope you like it, and comments and critism are always welcome.

Marc.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. billyturnip A Fixture

England
    Lovely painting Marc, the metal of the cuirass looks very convincing as does the beer. Hmmmmmm Beer.

Roger.
  3. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Thanks Roger,

Apreciate your comments. Now, that you mention beer. Gotta gonna lay some in the coolshrank.

Marc
  4. ghamilt1 A Fixture

Canada
    Marc;

Het grote schilderen. Zeer goed gedaan! (I tried ;) )

I too like the metal on the cuirass and he looks very serious about his beer which I can totally understand. I can't help but feel the ground work looks a little bare, but that is a matter of personal taste. Nice job and thanks for posting.

Glenn
  5. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Thanks Genn (Dank je wel)

Well the base, yes, i have had my doubts about it. But where do you put a man with beer. Not in the forest i suppose. (De basis, ja, ik had er mijn bedenkingen over. Maar waar plaats je een man met bier. Niet in het bos denk ik) Some little translation to get you in the language. If your wife still speaks it.

What you write is oke. Only when i translate it back there is: The big painting) that is what do not understand. Zeer goed gedaan is perfekt.
    (y)

Marc
  6. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Marc, good work, my compliments.

Cheers
    Roc :)
  7. Kisifer Well-Known Member

Greece
    Marc that's nice and neat painting.. Compliments for the metals and the beer touch. I believe though that the feet is somewhat on the air and not touching the floor as it is supposed to. I hope that this is not the case... because it will be difficult to correct it I believe...

Xenofon
  8. Christos Well-Known Member

Greece
    Very good painting Marc,
    keep up
    christos
  9. Sambaman Well-Known Member

United-States
    Marc,
    funn piece! Very colorful indeed. I like what you did with the beer! A virtual "skol" to you!

Jay H.
    OKC
  10. MAB Well-Known Member

Italy
    Hi Marc
    Nice Job Paint ..... One beer For You :lol:

MAB :)
  11. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Thanks Guys,

I really apreciate it.
    Xenofon, you are absolutely right. I go checked again the figure and the
    feet is of the floor. It is no problem because the glue didn't do his work well.
    So it is corrected.
    Thanks.

Marc