1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Kiwi,s brewing up 1/35

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by amcairns, May 22, 2009.

1. amcairns A Fixture

New_Zealand
    Gidday,
    here,s a start on a set of figures in 1/35 depicted as NZers or any other commonwealth army in Italy .They are intended as an AFV crew brewing up a cuppa.comments welcome.
    Andy

Attached Files:

2. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    Looks very nice. Can you post any other pictures?

Joe
  3. rej Well-Known Member

Malta
    Looking very nice Andy and I agree with Joe re posting some more pics :eek:

Ray ;)
  4. marios1 Active Member

very fine

Hi Andy, i love so much your figures..in fact i appreciate your ususually work in 120 mm but, by the moment i models in 1.35 mm, i like so much these figures, for period...(vey poor in 1.35...on the market..)and for the poses...i hope they became commercial figures ,to will buy them,and that in the future ,you could realize same other fine 1.35 figures(commonwealth and usa ...may be...same in Burma?)...bye and thanks for share with us your works.Mario from Italy.
  5. amcairns A Fixture

New_Zealand
    Mario,Ray and Joe,
    Thanks for the comments.Here are some more pics of the figures so far.comments welcome.
    Andy

Attached Files:

6. marios1 Active Member

wow........

Hi Andy they are very fine indeed....with clothes..they will remain without hat, or you ll realize same for them?They will be commercialized? Bye Mario.
  7. amcairns A Fixture

New_Zealand
    Hi Mario,
    These figures I hope to release as a set of three and a teapot with stove.
    Andy
  8. marios1 Active Member

fine ...

Hi Andy, ilike so much your idea of three figures with a teapot....i ll buyit for sure!!!!Do you ll commercialized them i hope....isnt it? Bye an congratulation Mario.ps: do you ll realize other figures in 1.35 for commercial aims? Bye again.
  9. amcairns A Fixture

New_Zealand
    Mario,
    Yes,they will be commercialized.
    Andy
  10. unknown01 New Member

Japan
    Very excellent sculpture.
    I liked it very much.
    A figure is very nice!

Mitsutaka
  11. cptan Member

Hi Andy,

Great looking vignette you have there, shows some different "relaxing scene" of the war ...

I'm very inetersted in figure sculpting and has been learning a few trick here and there.... Upon my humble opinion I think the last picture shows the figure's right arm looks a bit "long"... myabe it's the fore arm (shoulder to elbow) part...

Of course it maybe my mistake of the camera angle or my aging eyes...

CPTan
  12. amcairns A Fixture

New_Zealand
    CPTan,
    you,re right the arm was abit bit long.since looking at the posting I have shortened it,1 1/2 mm can make a difference.Thanks.
    Andy
  13. amcairns A Fixture

New_Zealand
    Hello All,
    Here,s abit more progress on the figures.Comments welcome.
    Andy

Attached Files:

14. cptan Member

Wow!! Great and quick update. Now the suspect "long" arm looks much better in this pict.

CPTan
  15. alamac Well-Known Member

Australia
    G'Day Andy
    Love the natural poses, well done
    Cheers
    Alan
  16. amcairns A Fixture

New_Zealand
    Hello All,
    Thanks for the comments Alan.Here are a couple of pics of the figures so far.they need alot of clean up and trimming.comments welcome.
    Andy

Attached Files: