1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Just a test

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by kansas kid, Nov 21, 2009.

1. kansas kid Well-Known Member

United-States
  2. kansas kid Well-Known Member

United-States
    Thanks Gordy. . .

Thanks Gordy . . . for helping out this 'pooter challenged old man. Now if I
    can just figure out how to add the thumbnail image before the post in
    VBench. . .
  3. 1969 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Rick i have sent you an e-mail explaining how to post the image you was asking about mate, just figured it out myself today.

All the best mate,

Stevo
  4. Mongo Mel Active Member

United-States
    Well done Rick.
    Excellent eyes! (y)
    Craig
  5. kansas kid Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hello Mr. Whitaker. . .

Hi Craig:

I appreciate your kind words. You may recall, this bust was part of the
    group build on . . . . ah . . . another website dealing with figures modeling.

It sat unfinished for a great deal of time before I got back to it. Still having
    trouble trying to do fleshtones, especially faces. On this one, I used oils over
    the acrylic to help blend the shadow and highlight areas with the rest of the
    face. I'm at the point now where I'm trying to put the oils aside for anything
    but a leather surface, or a surface that is supposed to replicate leather on
    the figure I'm painting. Hope that is clear.

Thanks, rick