1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Journey: Wrath of Demon goes live on Kisckstarter

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Honster, Oct 16, 2013.

1. Honster Active Member

HongKong
    Hi guys,

After a long preparation, me and my partner have finally launch the game on Kickstarter!
    http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1588487845/journey-wrath-of-demons
    10009_577132678990734_925724787_n.jpg

Please feel free to have a look around! This is a miniature board game based on a Chinese Classical novel, it is
    quite suitable for gamers, painters and collectors!

690a68c0d8410a291a7c6a07edbbe4b8_large.jpg
    1278053_563872376983431_2010021086_o.jpg

Thank you!
    Hon
    Captain Lol, Pilgrim_uk, Fex and 3 others like this.
  2. Pilgrim_uk Active Member

As one of my favourite stories been looking forward to this one coming out. Roll on next year. :D
  3. Brimmer Active Member

Indonesia
    Omg..i want it...
  4. Honster Active Member

HongKong
    Thanks guys!
  5. Bailey A Fixture

United-States
    The sculpts look fantastic. I joined this KS as soon as I saw it. Looking forward to playing and painting.
  6. Pilgrim_uk Active Member

Some of the new releases are pretty impressive including the dragon pilgrim. :)

[IMG]
  7. Pilgrim_uk Active Member

8. Portal Member

United-Kingdom
    We're also having a competition/giveaway on our Facebook page (search for Portal Magazine on Facebook- can't access Facebook at work to provide the link) for the 2 art cards being given to pledgers. Marrow sent us absolutely loads of them after speaking to them (you can read an interview with them in issue 34)! They seem like they're doing a great job, especially with the 'not' Kung-fu Panda!