1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

John Frost - Market Garden- Mitches Military Models

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by MMM, Sep 17, 2014.

1. MMM A Fixture

This is the second of three 1/9th scale busts released by MMM commemorating the 70th anniversary of the commencement of Operation Market Garden.
    Exactly 70 years ago Lt. Colonel John Dutton Frosts 2nd Bn. The Parachute Regiment along with other small detachments of men from 1st Airborne Division were securing the north side of Arnhem Bridge which they held for several days against overwhelming german forces.
    Sculpted by Pavol Ovecka
    Price £25.00 or £60.00 for the set of 3.
    I will have a limited number of these busts available so if anyone would like to reserve one for collection at the show please contact me on rossmitchel84@gmail.com
    Thanks
    Ross

Attached Files:

2. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Ross ,

Another really nice sculpt and subject

Thanks for sharing

Nap
    MMM and offo like this.
  3. Paul Kernan A Fixture

Canada
    Ross...not my era so sorry for my ignorance, but is this a regular battledress jacket or is it the Denison smock?
  4. MMM A Fixture

Hello Paul
    This is battledress blouse which was worn under the dennison smock.
    Ross
    Paul Kernan likes this.
  5. Paul Kernan A Fixture

Canada