1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Jeremy_S Sculpture Stuff (Image Heavy)

Discussion in 'Digis - Digital Miniatures 3D Modeling' started by Jeremy_S, Jul 31, 2017.

1. Jeremy_S New Member

Hey all. Here's where I'm going to post some of my work. I hope you like what you see.

Barbarian.jpg

Demon_warrior_05-1.jpg
    Raynard_01-1.jpg

screenshot001.jpg Brass_01-3.jpg Hunter_01-4.jpg Hunter_04-01-1.jpg Batman_01-2.jpg deadpool_03.jpg
    Oda, Andrew Cothill, myouchin and 5 others like this.
  2. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Jeremy

Nice 3D sculpting there and there are hurts as well ...do you work in all scales and just fantasy ..no historical ?

Any companies taking on your products ?

Thanks for sharing

Nap
    Oda likes this.
  3. Jeremy_S New Member

Thanks.
    My work has consisted of mostly fantasy, scifi, and the like. The only reason I don't have any historical stuff to post, is either I did it for a game, and isn't applicable here, or it's still under NDA. I have nothing against historical stuff, but I haven't been hired to make any mini's or busts.

I have worked for a several minis companies, like Petersen Games, Megacon, Jasco, Skullduggery, just to name a few. And I have a bust coming out from Broken Toad soon, but I can't post that till it's ready to market.

If anyone is interested I do have a kickstarter going on right now, here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1474957362/blackened-keep-bust-set/description Their fantasy busts, but I think they're kinda cool. :)

If anyone is interested in commissioning a piece, you can get a hold of me at: replica63@hotmail.com I'm not limited by subject matter at all, so send me what you want.
  4. jorge23 New Member

hey jeremy welcome to PlanetFigure its me Jorge by the way we are friends on facebook
    napoleonpeart likes this.
  5. Jeremy_S New Member

Hey there, Jorge. Sorry for the late reply, I could have swore I replied to this earlier...

Anyway, I'm liking this place so far. Pretty cool stuff going on. Great art
  6. jorge23 New Member

yeah man.. this forum is cool a lot of awesome stuff and people here are so kind and help you a lot in your projects i leaned from this guys at some point..

enjoy....
  7. MrBMB A Fixture

Very nice work you have posted here
  8. Jeremy_S New Member

Looks like I didn't post this, like I thought. Necromancer sculpt for a line of mini's in the future.

[IMG]
    Borek likes this.
  9. Andrew Cothill Member

United-States
    That's absolutely beautiful, man!
  10. Jeremy_S New Member

Thank you very much, Andrew
  11. Jeremy_S New Member

12. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    Excellent work Jeremy, and welcome to Planet.(y)