1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Jeffshiu's Miniatures 120mm 'Fallschirmjager Normandy part IV'

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by pinkfloyd, Dec 18, 2017.

1. pinkfloyd A Fixture

Hello all, Jeffshiu's Miniatures 120mm latest release -'Fallschirmjager Normandy part IV'. IMG_3413.jpg IMG_3404.jpg IMG_3406.jpg IMG_3407.jpg IMG_3410.jpg IMG_3411.jpg
  2. bond090 Active Member

Very nice job Jeff !
    The full set of 4 figures is very tempting !
  3. Martin Antonenko A Fixture

Germany
    I think, this photo was obviously the template...:

[IMG]

Cheers
    TIGER11 and Tom W. like this.
  4. newtonk Well-Known Member

New_Zealand
    Finally, the forth, and last, figure from Dragon’s hedgerow hunters. Given I’ve two others, I expect I’ll be getting this one as well. Nicely executed, Jeff; thanks for that. Merry Christmas to me!
  5. MrBMB A Fixture

This would have to be one of the best figures/poses to me that portrays a real person running while carrying stuff . Great job Jeff!!!!
  6. TIGER11 Active Member

United-States
    Had to have it. Order placed. Keep up the great sculpting.
  7. newtonk Well-Known Member

New_Zealand
    This arrived yesterday, direct from Jeff. And it is great. Very happy to of received it, it will go along with the panzerschreck and fg 42 paras.

I’m really impressed with the undercutting of the helmet straps on the face, the detail on the figure, such as buckles, and the completeness of his equipment. I did shave off the veins on the back of the hands; just not to my taste is all.

Thanks, Jeff

Kylie