1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Jeffshiu Miniatures 120mm Winter Panzer Riders 1943-44 (Part VII))

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by pinkfloyd, Jul 23, 2017.

1. pinkfloyd A Fixture

Hello all, Jeffshiu's Miniatures latest 120mm Winter Panzer Riders 1943-44 (Part VII)

h.jpg f.jpg a.jpg e.jpg g.jpg c.jpg
    gforceman, Reptor, bond090 and 6 others like this.
  2. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    It's not just a Pointing German. It's a Jeff Shiu Winter Panzer Rider Pointing German!! :LOL:

Nice set though, has to be said.

- Steve
    phc35, Wings5797, Redcap and 2 others like this.
  3. JonH Active Member

This one's pointing at you though!
    These look like excellent figures and I'm surprised I've not seen more of them-perhaps because 1/16 scale tanks cost a lot. Wouldn't it be good if they were 1/35.
    Jon
  4. MrBMB A Fixture

1/35 would be great also..........yes
    The problem with this set is once you buy one.....................you're in trouble as you know you will buy the rest. Its really is a nice problem :)
    Unless you have a partner :rolleyes:
  5. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    They are. Plus the fact that a lot of figure painters aren't necessarily armour modellers.

So I reckon that calls for some 1/16 tank "wedgies" (blatant hint to any manufacturers who may be watching!) :LOL:

Well yes. But 1/35 is already pretty well served in terms of tank riders, so it's nice to see a few appearing in this larger scale.

- Steve
  6. Von Bock Well-Known Member

United-States
    I also wuld like to see these in 1/35th I might jusy drop Jeff a hint lol. I'll have to get a 1/16th scale tank Nope that's out to late in life to jump into a new scale. Cheers, Brock
  7. bond090 Active Member

Great job again Jeff !
    A must have for me !
  8. Reptor A Fixture

Japan
    The whole is really beautiful. This will make an exceptional piece:eek: . I hate to see the whole painted! (y):love:
  9. Trep Active Member

United-States
    awesome set
  10. fmargem Active Member

Brazil
    The figures could be used to represent a group of resting germans...
    On a wall or something.
    Excellent figures. I might buy a 1/16 tank for myself.