1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Jeff Shiu's 1/35 Machine Gun team - Figure B

Discussion in 'Reviews , Video Reviews and Open Book' started by MrBMB, Mar 2, 2017.

1. MrBMB A Fixture

small.jpg
    Jeff Shiu's 1/35 Machine Gun team figure B
    WWII Panzer Grenadier East Front 1943-45 resin figure

2.jpg

1.jpg
    BillW and Guy Van Ginneken like this.
  2. Kent Ryan Brazeau New Member

Hello!, I just watched your review on youtube,great video!. on Jeff`s site it doesn't have these figures listed. So, if I want to buy them, do I just email him for details?.

Thanks
  3. MrBMB A Fixture

Hi Kent
    Yes mate just send him and email. I was ordering his new 200mm German and asked if I could get the 1/35 even though they weren't listed. He sent me the first one with the 200mm figure and the figure "A" he is also sending me. I have also looked on his website a lot of times and noticed its not there but just email him.
  4. TIGER11 Active Member

United-States
    Your video review is spot on. I had 8 sets of these figures. If anyone is a Jeff Shiu fan; then you will love these figures in 1/35.
    The 200mm figure was a gem also. It was one the first figures to sell at the Atlanta Figure Show a couple of weeks ago. Too bad I only had one at the time. Keep these reviews coming.
  5. MrBMB A Fixture