1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Italian Soldier Gothic Line in 1944

Discussion in 'Digis - Digital Miniatures 3D Modeling' started by mandreas, Apr 1, 2017.

1. mandreas Active Member

Italy
    Hello everyone ,

my second military sculpture represents the bust of an Italian soldier active in area of the Gothic Line in 1944,
    thanks for watching

10675589_390503047770245_7238513922259739069_n.jpg AAX.jpg BBX.jpg CCX.jpg DDX.jpg
    Babelfish, Scotty, anstontyke and 7 others like this.
  2. Lasalle A Fixture

Italy
  3. montythefirst Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Very nice will this be a commercial release?
    anstontyke and Lasalle like this.
  4. jai A Fixture

Italy
    The vest magazine pouch "Samurai" was not only the front pockets? (I am not interested in WW2 so I might have said nonsense)
    Why have you made the helmet not covered by the drape?

these insignia of the battalion M

mostrina battaglione M.jpg
    Lasalle likes this.
  5. mandreas Active Member

Italy
    Thank you ,
    I would understand if the model might like modellers, I could then search for a trader (I have no experience in trading)
  6. mandreas Active Member

Italy
    View attachment 275967 View attachment 275968 View attachment 275969
    Thank you i will add on model,
    different models of "Samurai"were produced, among them had the rear pouches, see image German Fallschirmjager and Italian Folgore in the ruins of the Monte Cassino monastery, Italy, 1943
    83a3e97fe4b5d53c3dc425b32f6ffc78.jpg ITALIANWW2SAMURAIMAGAZINEVEST1.jpg smvest.jpg
    Lasalle likes this.
  7. mandreas Active Member

Italy