1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

iPhone @ droid app for macro photos "Lumin"

Discussion in 'Photography' started by combatartist, Dec 29, 2011.

1. combatartist Active Member

United-States
    Found this app - it is something to consider for macro iPhone photography. It is NOT a replacement for a DSLR w/ a macro lens - BUT, I am amazed at its capabilities. Intended to be a magnifier, but can be used in conjunction with other camera apps. I import the photos to my camera roll, bring them into my other photo apps, adjust the hue/saturation/gamma,etc. and get some pretty nice shots. I think this would be good for shows and taking reference shots.

Called "Lumin" in the app store under photography category or google it. Cost is $1.99. Also available for Androids.

I'll post an example soon. Don't know how to upload a photo to PF from my cell phone...

Tony S
  2. Hans Member

Germany
    Why don't you store it on your pc/mac?
  3. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    Got a link Tony ? No luck here finding it... I google for Lumin android macro and the second result is this thread :) LOL
  4. combatartist Active Member

United-States
    A bit lazy I guess! Actually I do store all my photos on my Mac, but I get little time to fire it up (3 kids) and upload to PF. Crazy life! ;)
  5. combatartist Active Member

United-States