1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Initiative issue 4!

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Shane Rozzell, Dec 5, 2016.

1. Shane Rozzell Active Member

United-Kingdom
    [IMG]

Out Now, issue 4 of Initiative: £1.30

We have been working hard to bring another issue filled to the brim with content for you. We have an incredibly in-depth look at Bushido by Robert Nolan. I hear he's even planning a battle report in a future issue. Andy brings us another excellent tutorial, this time on painting white, which is a colour I know I struggle with. Marko expands your table top terrain with another excellent article and Sean helps us with our basing woes by showing us some slate bases. We also have a tutorial from guest writer, Jeff ‘RogueShader’ Jenkins, who teaches us how to paint Pre-Heresy Alpha legion armour.
    Additionally, we have a look at some products just out, including a review of the new Infinity starter, which looks very tempting. We have much more besides!

www.robotpigeonpublishing.com
    Forté likes this.
  2. samson Well-Known Member

United-States
    Can you tell me if this is only about gaming miniature or all scales thanks .
  3. Shane Rozzell Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Hi samson, Initiative is geared towards the gaming scaled miniatures (25 to 32mm) and the games they're a part of. If you want a similar magazine, but one aimed at painting all scales of miniatures the try Figure Painter Magazine. www.figurepaintermagazine.co.uk
    napoleonpeart likes this.
  4. samson Well-Known Member

United-States
    Thanks for the info . I am already a figure painter mag customer. Great mag.
  5. Huw63 A Fixture

Thanks for clarifying this Shane as I too had been wondering where this fitted with the excellent Figure Painter magazine.

Cheers

Huw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk