1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

in progress 90mm Franco Prussian sculpts

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Pete Wenman, Jan 30, 2005.

1. Pete Wenman Member

United-Kingdom
    Guys hi

A couple of in progress shots, just to keep me focused.

First up a causally posed Cuirassier 1870, plan is he will be holding a mug of coffee.

[IMG]

Still a lot of work to do, this figure has been in progess literally for years :eek:

Next up one of a two man vignette, a wounded line infantryman.

High angel shot, plus in progress Chassepot.

[IMG]

[IMG]

This sculpt is purely the result of the inspiration of PlantFigure when I found it last December. Have always hankered to do this piece, and you guys gave me just the push I needed.

Anybody take a guess at the Vignette, I hope someone gets it otherwise it's back to the drawing board. :lol:

Pete
  2. Manfred Active Member

Very good work so far Pete.

I like the cuirassier's drapery and stance a lot and look forward to see the complementing figure for the vignette.

Manfred
  3. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Pete, Nice work. My guess is you're copying the Detaille painting that shows the two figures you're doing in addition to a third in the painting. Please post additional images of your Chassepots, it looks to be coming along.~Gary
  4. Kisifer Well-Known Member

Greece
    Very nicely done so far Pete. I can't wait for the painted version :)