1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

In my own thing...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Martin Antonenko, Jan 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Huw63 A Fixture

I think Martin provides a marvellous service of his own volition and now that he’s attributing his sources I see no problem, indeed he should be thanked for his contribution... the only grumble I have is he says Atelier Maket are French, they are Swiss!!

And here I go slightly off thread again.... Another contributor who I’ve not seen in ages here is Zastrow Cuirassier who used to shown marvellous references for releases. Anyone know if he’s ok?

Cheers

Huw
  2. ellie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    YES YES keep posting mate don't see the problem myself We post our new releases on FB then here then other sites we are linked to. it's not a problem that should come up. manufacturers are happy to get the exposure where they can.

Keep on posting

Ian

www.elliesminiatures.com
  3. Nap Moderator

England

Guys

Things are sorted now ...let's move on

See above comments

I respect all members comments and thought but let's all enjoy the modelling

Nap
    Martin64, Old johnny and akaryu like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.