1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

I would like your support

Discussion in 'PF Workshop' started by CarlosMartin, Oct 31, 2011.

1. CarlosMartin New Member

Mexico
    Gordy an apologize if this thread is not for this section,

Dear Fellows, this weekend I am returning to the US to run my first marathon, the NY Marathon; during my preparation I had the pleasure to run at St. Charles, next to the hotel, during the workshop weekend we had on September, I will not forget that day. Because I consider to you, a band of brothers and one sister, I would like you could write some words of support for me in the next page
    http://www.supportyourmarathoner.com/,

the only thing to do is to search Carlos Mata (Mexico) BIB no. 66391 in the Find a Runner section; after you have found me, please go in inside the support arrow and please leave me a short message that certainly I will need and apreciate. Thanks.
    Su amigo Carlos.
    Meehan34 likes this.
  2. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    Carlos,

Good luck and support sent!(y)

Joe
  3. T-34/85 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    Likewise Carlos, good luck!
  4. Fernando Ruiz Well-Known Member

Spain