1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Historex Spares Madness

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Steve Ettinger, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Steve Ettinger Active Member

United-States
    Recently retired ,and pondering my 30 years worth of Historex parts box; I decided to break out my Ottinger and Horan books, and give it a go after a long time. This is a French Horse Artillery Officer of the line. Summer campaign dress. Used a pair of Lasalle standing riding breeches and artificers body with open jacket for a sourtout. I know that their must be other Historex junkies out there so please let me know what you think.

Attached Files:

yeo_64, JonP, Christos and 9 others like this.
  2. ACCOUNT_DELETED A Fixture

Canada
    Nice job as you have made him seem not at all historexy ( not a word).

Colin
    Wings5797, Steve and ChaosCossack like this.
  3. Mike S. Well-Known Member

United-States
    Nice bit of work indeed!

BTW, one can NEVER have too many Historex spares. Like you I have decades worth, and wish I had double the amount.
    Steve likes this.
  4. polyphemus Well-Known Member

Very nice start on this one. Historex remain one of my great unresolved in this hobby. You've got me thinking again.

Geoff
  5. Tonton Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Promising-looking conversion. Am in the middle of a Historex mod myself and hope mine turns out as animated as yours.

Jeff
  6. swralph A Fixture

7. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Excellent modelling work, my friend (y)(y)(y)!
    Cheers!
    Kenneth.