1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Historex Spares Madness III

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Steve Ettinger, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Steve Ettinger Active Member

United-States
    Horses mane finished and all harness completed. Attached saddle to horse so all gaps can be filled. Officers coat turnbacks made with plastic Airfix tape and streched sprue, also the stripes on the trousers. Left arm was in the way for painting, so that will be attached shortly. Just by adding these details with sprue. really makes the figure "not Historexy" Attached tape first with Crazy Glue, then attached the sprue in the same way, I then give a wash of melted sprue Melted in Testors liquid cement. After lots of years, I believe this is the best product for the type of styrene that Historex uses for their figures.

Attached Files:

2. Rich Sculpts A Fixture

United-Kingdom
  3. bunnie666 New Member

United-States
    Historex ROCKS! I have a great deal of Historex dating back all the way to my childhood. Of all the things that I have lost to time, these small pieces of plastic was not one of them.

Great work so far, very interested in seeing this finished.

Paul