1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Here's a bargain. Scythian King

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by DEL, Feb 19, 2018.

1. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    If you're thinking of moving up to 120mm or you know someone keen to try figure painting here's a bargain at Historex Agents. About 2/3rds down. Not the greatest figure ever produced but a good result is achievable and you can try out some new techniques without breaking the bank £8.
    https://www.historexagents.com/#pricelist

Attached Files:

2. Helm A Fixture

England
    With luck you might get delivery this time next year from them :mad:
    Steve
  3. polyphemus Well-Known Member

You must have had an unusually bad experience Steve. The longest I've ever had from them is 48 hours.

Geoff
  4. Helm A Fixture

England
    Without going into details Geoff, It was my return to the hobby after a 30year gap and I nearly jacked it in over it
    Steve
  5. yellowcat A Fixture

Canada
    I placed an order with Historex Agents on their Black Friday sale. It was shipped on Nov. 27, 2017 and I still have not received it. I emailed them couple weeks ago and I got a refund back. It must be so busy during their Black Friday sale, they mixed up my order. I doubted they ever shipped my order.

Felix
    Oda likes this.
  6. Infinite Monkey New Member

United-Kingdom
    Thanks for the pointer, it looks like a nice figure to practice on. Sorry to hear other people having problems with Historex, but I can't complain - ordered this on the 25th Feb and this arrived this morning (27th).