1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Help

Discussion in 'Sculpting' started by mark126804, May 15, 2017.

1. mark126804 Active Member

United-States
    Ok, getting ready to attempt my first sculpt. I use Apoxy Sculpt (A/B) to do filling and to make various items. What is the best air dry sculpting putty. I know most will say use the A/B putty. I seams to start to harden almost to fast. So I think I would need something that would give me some decent working time. Thanks for the help.

Mark
  2. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi there Mark

For me I use magic sculp 2 part ..nice long working time , but Milliput also has a good working tine ..both air dried

Nap
    Oda and mark126804 like this.
  3. mark126804 Active Member

United-States

Thanks Nap will try Milliput

Mark
  4. Nap Moderator

England
    El Greco Miniatures sells it ...I like using magic sculpt.....

Enjoy

Nap
    mark126804 likes this.
  5. arj A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    napoleonpeart likes this.
  6. theBaron A Fixture

United-States
    If you want to try Milliput, consider getting the Milliput white, which is the fine-grained grade:

https://www.milliput.com/white.html

I'd like to ask, though-How fast does Aves A&B start to harden, in your case? I use it, too, and I don't find that it hardens too quickly for me to work with it.

Prost!
    Brad