1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Hello from Poland

Discussion in 'Welcome aboard' started by Maciej, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Maciej Active Member

Poland
    Hello ! My name is Maciej and I am a sculptor from Poland. I specialize in sculpting military figures, mostly 1/30 - 1/35 and also 75-120mm.
    I am happy to be here, within such a great group of enthusiasts

br, Maciej
  2. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    Pleased to meet you Maciej. (y)
    napoleonpeart likes this.
  3. 1969 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Welcome Maciej, looking forward to seeing some of your sculpting work.

Steve(y)
  4. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Maciej

A BIG WELCOME to PF ..good to have you here ..a friendly bunch , sculptors here as well as painters ...Oh and there is me !

Do you know Piotr from Siskin?

Look forward to your posts and seeing your work

Happy putty pushing

Nap
    Maciej likes this.
  5. theBaron A Fixture

United-States
    Welcome to the Planet, Maciej! I look forward to seeing your sculpts. Do you have any favorite periods to work with?

Do you know anything, too, about an older figure brand, PZ Miniatures? They operated out of Krakow, from at least the late 70s into the 90s. Apparently they used mostly art students at the local university to sculpt their works. I'm trying to track down their 54mm Seven Years War figures, so any info you might have is welcome.

Prost!
    Brad
    Maciej likes this.
  6. Maciej Active Member

Poland
    Thank you very much for your warm greetings. I will show you some of my figures :)

@napoleonart - I know Piotr very well, he is my good friend. I did 2 busts for Siskin and waiting for production
    @theBaron - unfortunately, I don't know PZ Miniatures. Did you look for these figures on ebay?
    napoleonpeart likes this.
  7. billyturnip A Fixture

England
    Welcome to PF Maciej.
  8. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium