1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Harald Hardrada

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Hugo Pereira, Apr 28, 2017.

1. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello...

Its with a tremendous pride that I annouce the lauch of Harald Hardrada... Harald Hardrada in part oh his life was King of Norway... I love the period that he belonged to the Vanguarian Guard and we tried to catch this moment...

Viking-net1.jpg

The king of Bizacium give a mission to Harald Hardrda... 'You have to conquer Sicily...' In that time Sicily belong to muslims, and there are very great stories about that time, but one catch my attention... And all RPmodels team... There was a muslim castle, that was very well defended, in a great moutain... A nightmare for the attackers... Hardrada did a siege to this castle, but he didnt have siege weapons... So the defenders had to be defeated by hunger... Pass teh months... And every day Harald pass around the castle... One day we noted, every morning teh birds come out from teh roof of the castle, and come to river to drink water... We puted some traps, catch the birds, and put some rope in the legs ant puted fire on the birds... Of course, the birds with was with affraid, that fly to the security of nests, in the roof of the castle... And suddenly, everthing started burning...

Viking-net6.jpg

Viking-net2.jpg

We study a lot Harald Hardrada, and with the first wips that we puted in here, in PF, we received many information, with many details of nordic mithology, and this allow us put some kind of touch in the figure.

Viking-net3.jpg

Viking-net4.jpg

Viking-net5.jpg

The figure that you can see in 75mm, its amazing... The detaisl are fantastic... Soem people that have the chance to saw the master in Leganes in last month, was very impressive... The concept ist very good...

The figure its available, and once again its a Limited Edition... The busts are a Limited Edition of 200 pieces and there arent many pieces availables... And the 75mm Figure is a Limited Edition of 300 figures and we dont have many pieces available too...

Once again, i just want all my gratitute to you... You are the true RPmodels advisers... I dont have words to express all my gratitute to you... You are always there... THANK YOU SO MUCH for believe in RPMODELS and in me...

With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  2. mortier A Fixture

Germany
    This figure is one of the mostly detailed figures i have ever seen,fantastic
    peedee and napoleonpeart like this.
  3. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Mortier...

Thank you so much for your kind words...

I taked some photos and I will put the photos in the end of the day...

Once again, thank you Sir

With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
    peedee likes this.
  4. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    I will let you just some bad photos... LOL... LOL... The good ones come in the end of the day...

But this is just to tell to people, in RPmodels we dont work the photos... We workrd in many softwares including Photo Shop, but in this tradicinal and bad photos take it by my self, you can see the details very well...

Busto-net.jpg

Cabeça-net.jpg

Passarinho-net.jpg

Thank you so much...
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  5. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Hugo

A very detailed figure , a heck of a lot to paint which will give a lot of enjoyable bench time .

Looking forward to seeing both this scale and the bust

Well done to all at RP ..for listening to comments and producing a excellent looking piece as a result and with Hugo's current commitments I personally will salute his determination .

Nap
    Babelfish, peedee and Nicolaos like this.
  6. franck edet A Fixture

Canada
    amazing figure ! is it on your website ? I didn't find it :(
  7. ellie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Very nice indeed love all the detail very well done indeed great work I wish you well with it.

cheers

ian

www.elliesminiatures.com
    peedee, DEL and napoleonpeart like this.
  8. Nap Moderator

England

Not yet Franck you can I am sure order it direct from Hugo if you wish ( use PM her on PF )

Nap
    peedee and franck edet like this.
  9. davidmitchell A Fixture

Scotland
    This looks amazing ,lots of stunning details.

Cheers David
    peedee, mortier and napoleonpeart like this.
  10. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello my GOOD FRIEND Kevin

Thank you for your words... Its tru my good friend... In this moment things arent easy, but what we can do? sometimes I think its better to return to Afeganisthan... LOL... LOL... This is difficult... Many stress... And many patience... Sometimes its difficult... But we have to thing in victory... Today I will put a post to explain why im a little out... And because of that we will put all the lauchs in August and September...

My good friend thank you so much for you FRIENDSHIP and Patience... THANK YOU so much...

Big ugg and take care.
    Hugo
  11. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr Franck Edet

Thank you so much... We are doing a new site with many news, and because of that we arent charging the items in the site...

With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  12. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Ian

How are you my good friend? I hope everthing is alright... Im very happy with this project, many messages and people are buying very quickly... I believe this piece is very good and people beliave in your work... Thank you my friend for your words...

With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
    peedee likes this.
  13. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. David...

Thank you for your kind words... Im very happy because you liked...

Thank you so much Sir.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
    peedee likes this.
  14. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    Damn Damn Damn just when I thought I'd finally get through a year without painting another Viking along comes a superb piece with an interesting back story (y)
    peedee, napoleonpeart and Huw63 like this.
  15. Huw63 A Fixture

Superb piece. Well done.

Cheers

Huw
    peedee, napoleonpeart and DEL like this.
  16. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Del

How are you Sir?

Thank you so much... This is a fantastic history... Harald Hardrada was a very intelligent men... We use many strategies to conquered his objectives... I will let you a link of a serie of you tube, where I saw this history...

Thank you so much and I hope you like the video...

With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
    peedee, napoleonpeart and DEL like this.
  17. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Huw

Thank you so much for your kinds words... Im very happy because you liked...

Your believes and strenght make us better and with iniciative to work hard and try to find the subjects and heroes...

THank you Sir.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  18. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    You can see this fantastic history in this documentary... In minute 35'...

I hope you like it... Im cruise for this history...

With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
    peedee likes this.
  19. peedee A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hugo....this is a wonderful piece of work.

I can't think of anything to add to the comments of others here, so I will just say I am so happy it has come together so well
    ..I know how much your team puts into these figures.
    Congratulations my friend.

Paul.
  20. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello my good friend Paul

Thank you so much my friend... It's very important to me, your recognition... Our team give a lot of ourself... We tried to put emotions on the figure... We try to bring the figure to life... And believe my good friend, this a tremendous challenge...

We are very small... But I think we are doing very little steps, but we are giving strong steps... Our big target is improve every day... And I believe we are in the good path... This year after I finish my course, we will be at Germany in August, Folkstone in September, SMC in October, Teldford in November, and Sevres in France, in the end of November... I believe in our work, and I want people can see our work in live, because like some peolple told '(...) the figures are much better in real life'... And this very important for people can see we don't have afraid of our work...

Thank you so much my friend....

Big ugg and take care.
    Hugo