1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Harald Hardrada Bust by Ricardo Pisa

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Hugo Pereira, May 23, 2017.

1. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello...

This is the firts WIPs of Harald Hardrada 1/10 Bust painted by a great friend... Ricardo Pisa...

Ricardo thank you for your work... You are a great friend and Artist... Congratulations my good FRIEND...

18643779_10155102957006352_889998943_n.jpg 18643779_10155102957006352_889998943_n.jpg

18679137_10155106077301352_1974153058_n.jpg 18718568_10155106073326352_1047663244_n.jpg

I hope you like and enjoy...

I liked to enjoy the opurtonity to express my Special Thanks to all of you... Harald Hardrada is almost SOLD OUT... And this is because all of you... Because you believe in RPmodels, in our work and in our concept... Without you, this isnt possible...THANK YOU SO MUCH...

With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  2. clrsgt A Fixture

United-States
    Will be following this one for sure.
  3. Bootneck Well-Known Member

Great start by Ricardo.
    Peter.
  4. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Hugo

I have this and the 75mm full figure in line for review ...unpainted it's an incredible amount of detail so really following Ricardo's work with very much interest .

Ricardo rocks !

Nap
  5. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Clrsgt

Thank you for your comment... I can assure you the final result will be something like this... UUUUAAAAUUUUUUUUUU...

I will post the final paint when he will be ready...

Thank you.
    With best regards
    Hugo
    napoleonpeart likes this.
  6. madgarden New Member

7. Nicolaos Well-Known Member

Wonderful, cain't wait to see the figurine finished. Mr. Pereira deserves warm congrats for this amazing figurine produced.
    Cheers,
    Nicolae
    napoleonpeart likes this.
  8. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Guys

Just spoke to Hugo he sends his apologies he will reply later at the weekend he is concentraling on his examinations till then .

Nap