1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Critique Gerió

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Ulrich, Jun 18, 2012.

1. Ulrich A Fixture

Germany
    I have bought that "little" figure some weeks ago here over PF. It was one of the special figures for the World Expo in Girona.
    IMGP0107.jpg IMGP0108.jpg
    IMGP0110.jpg IMGP0109.jpg

What I wanted to know is, if someone has seen an painted example of that figure.
    The height over all is more than 20 centimeter and the figure has a problematic center of gravity. The wings are only put on the figure for the photo and the same I habe done with the "tree"

What I must say, that all fit very good together. I had to fill some little places at the arms with putty, but the sculptor and the moulder have done a very good job.

That will be one of my projects for the next months.

Ulrich
  2. Meehan34 A Fixture

United-States
    So you're the one who beat me to it.:cry: I'll be watching your progress on this very awesome kit.
  3. Ulrich A Fixture

Germany
    Mike. That was the second one from Alex. Don´t know who had bought the first one. :sick: I am sorry, but it is a wonderful figure:rolleyes:
    Ulrich
  4. Meehan34 A Fixture

United-States
    I'm just kidding around, I wasn't upset. I am anxious to see you get started on it.