1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Fusilier Of The Regiment De Soissonois,yorktown 1781 (update I)

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by MarquisMini, Dec 30, 2012.

1. MarquisMini A Fixture

Argentina
    Soissonnais.png DSC03691.JPG DSC03692.JPG DSC03693.JPG DSC03695.JPG DSC03696.JPG DSC03697.JPG Hello folks,
    i have made some fixing and mods on 2 of the six fusiliers involved in the marching column for the Soissonois regiment.
    Worked on the standard bearer's collar,added a head and hat,fixed some areas that wore with some bad casting details.
    On the officer i added the hat,arms and lower part of the vest, added the sword and hanging belt for the sword.
    One detail i want to mention is that the standard beares has x-belts,it was from a grenadierFusilier only having one) , i decided to use the body and use the cartridge box belt and add a pole holster and since it was a time for transition in the French Army few sources i have depict some officers with a belt for the sword,so i use the traditional grenadier;s sword belt to add an officer's sword later, the marching officer would have had a belt beneath the vest which carries the sword.
    Wish you all the best for 2013 ,love, prosperity and above all GOOD HEALTH.
    regards
    billyturnip and Don Johnson like this.