1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Fusilier Miniatures - Foreign Legionnaire

Discussion in 'Reviews , Video Reviews and Open Book' started by al51williams, Oct 5, 2015.

1. al51williams Active Member

United-Kingdom
    I recently came across Martin Philpott's detailed review of the Fusilier's Foreign Legionnaire in May. I must correct one misunderstanding with this review as I sculpted this figure and the accompanying British Army Officer in The Fusilier catalogue. I sold them to Steve some time ago. Martin was kind enough to contact Steve and confirm that there had been some mix up over the sculptor when Steve had re-released the figures in plastic. Martin tried to edit the original thread but it must have been timed out.
    Just setting the record straight.

Alex Williams
    Wings5797 and Scotty like this.